|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
(a) Five o'clock am
(b) Two o'clock am
(c) Three o'clock pm
(d) Four o'clock am
2. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Walts car
(b) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
3. What is the Outsider designed to do?
(a) To be stealthy and intelligent
(b) To be smart and cunning
(c) To fight and kill
(d) To love and be tender
4. What did the dog make on the floor?
(a) A scuff
(b) A question mark of biscuits
(c) A mess
(d) An exclamation mark of biscuits
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
(a) Kill Yarbeck
(b) Kill him
(c) Break him out of there
(d) Tear out [his] eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nora see in her own eyes?
2. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
3. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
4. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
5. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)