Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
2. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
3. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
4. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
5. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
Essay Topic 1
Marya explains that anorexics have more control than bulimics. Anorexics are capable of completely neglecting their body. They also think they can exist without their bodies. What does this reasoning mean? How can someone live without their body?
Essay Topic 2
Why are the anorexics and bulimics working against each other while they are in rehab? How does this help or hinder their therapeutic process at Lowe House?
Essay Topic 3
Marya thinks that her body is a costume that she can constantly change. If it does not make her happy, she can switch it out and be happier.
1) How many different faces does Marya have growing up?
2) Find 3 instances of how Marya hides herself with these masks.
3) Does this make it difficult for those around her to get to know her?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)