Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
2. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
3. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
4. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
5. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the novel, Marya searches for people who will love her, care for her, and understand her. How is her bulimia, anorexia, and sex addiction a call for her? Does she receive the help she needs too late?
Essay Topic 2
1) Collectively, do men have a positive or negative influence on Marya's life?
2) How does Marya use men negatively?
3) What male has had the most positive effect on Marya's life?
Essay Topic 3
Why are the anorexics and bulimics working against each other while they are in rehab? How does this help or hinder their therapeutic process at Lowe House?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)