|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
3. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
5. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What makes Marya proud?
2. What does Marya realize about those around her from her past?
This section contains 715 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)