|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya like about her body?
2. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
3. What does she worry about?
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
Essay Topic 1
1) Collectively, do men have a positive or negative influence on Marya's life?
2) How does Marya use men negatively?
3) What male has had the most positive effect on Marya's life?
Essay Topic 2
Marya considers bulimics to be very passionate and filled with desires. They, in her opinion, are also weak and always give in. Do you agree or disagree with her statement? Does it makes sense to you?
Essay Topic 3
Marya notices that the women in her family have a terrible problem with food. Choose three of Marya's family members and discuss their feelings about food. How are they similar or different to Marya's food issues?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)