|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
(a) She brings her boyfriend from California to see her.
(b) She eats everything in the house.
(c) She brings a friend to stay with her.
(d) She brings a stranger home and has sex with him all weekend.
2. What does Marya like about her body?
(a) She can use it to make her husband do whatever she wants.
(b) She can completely control it.
(c) It feels stong.
(d) She can feel the bones showing again.
3. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) She is on her way to recovery.
(b) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(c) She is able to control herself and her weight.
(d) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
4. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(b) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(c) Remembers that she should not eat.
(d) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
5. By Christmas, what does she weigh?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 75 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya goes to the hospital weighing 82 pounds, the doctor suggests that she try to gain weight. What does this show?
2. Currently, what gives her a reason to not give up?
3. What does Marya say that she hates?
4. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
5. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)