Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her dark passenger.
(b) The doctors from the hospital.
(c) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(d) Her husband's will.
2. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) They will force her to eat.
(b) She will get very tired.
(c) She will starve.
(d) The other girls will be mad at her.
3. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
(a) At Methodist Hospital.
(b) At Lowe House.
(c) In college.
(d) At home with her parents.
4. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially shoes.
(b) All clothes, especially shirts.
(c) All clothes, especially socks.
(d) All clothes, especially jeans.
5. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(b) She realizes what she has done.
(c) She thinks she looks fat.
(d) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
Short Answer Questions
1. By saying this, what becomes all right?
2. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
3. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
4. When Marya practices anorexia, how does she feel?
5. When Marya goes to the hospital weighing 82 pounds, the doctor suggests that she try to gain weight. What does this show?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)