|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) They will force her to eat.
(b) She will get very tired.
(c) She will starve.
(d) The other girls will be mad at her.
2. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(b) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
(c) She is on her way to recovery.
(d) She is able to control herself and her weight.
3. Whom does Marya meet at school?
(a) Other girls with disorders.
(b) The boy she will later marry.
(c) Some new friends.
(d) More boys to sleep with.
4. What happens to her body during this time?
(a) She gains 15 pounds.
(b) She loses 15 pounds.
(c) She has night sweats.
(d) She loses her memory.
5. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially jeans.
(b) All clothes, especially shirts.
(c) All clothes, especially shoes.
(d) All clothes, especially socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
2. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
3. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
4. To feel better, what does Marya decide to do?
5. What is the main part of this Interlude?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)