|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) They will force her to eat.
(b) She will get very tired.
(c) She will starve.
(d) The other girls will be mad at her.
2. How does Mayra feel while at this place?
(a) She likes the people she is meeting.
(b) She wants to die.
(c) She wants to live.
(d) Confused about her disorders.
3. After Marya returns to school and meets her new roommate, what does she weigh?
(a) 67 pounds.
(b) 45 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 72 pounds.
4. What does Marya like about her body?
(a) She can completely control it.
(b) She can feel the bones showing again.
(c) She can use it to make her husband do whatever she wants.
(d) It feels stong.
5. What does Marya want from her family?
(a) For them to respect her.
(b) For them to love her.
(c) For them to care for her.
(d) For them to say she looks skinnier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tone of this Interlude?
2. By Christmas, what does she weigh?
3. By saying this, what becomes all right?
4. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
5. What keeps Marya eating?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Interlude-November 5, 1996, what does Marya describe?
2. What marks the point where Marya's life starts to fall apart again?
3. When does Marya's brother finally realize how thin Marya is?
4. While going to American University, what happens to Marya's body and mind?
5. How does this person not oblige Marya's whims?
6. Why does Marya decide to visit Kathi?
7. What will Marya always worry about?
8. What does Marya realize about her desire to lose weight?
9. What body systems do not work right as a result of Marya's disorders?
10. After arriving at Lowe House, what is Marya warned about by another patient?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)