|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Christmas, what does she weigh?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 75 pounds.
2. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
(a) She thinks her grandmother is right.
(b) She is trying to stay positive when she only has negative thoughts.
(c) She thinks her cousins are fat.
(d) She is warning girls to stay away from eating disorders when she is has one.
3. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She is getting worse.
(b) She is getting better.
(c) She hopes to go home.
(d) She wants to go back to the center.
4. Even though she is still in recovery, what does she have to think hard about to break?
(a) Her throwing up.
(b) Her minimalist eating.
(c) Her manic thoughts.
(d) Her crazed feelings.
5. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
(b) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(c) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
(d) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. To feel better, what does Marya decide to do?
2. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
3. What does she deal with on a daily basis?
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)