|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
(a) She can never change her mental state.
(b) She has lost all control over her impulses.
(c) She hates herself.
(d) She is in control of her body.
2. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
(a) Makes her want to eat more.
(b) Makes her throw up.
(c) Makes her head hurt.
(d) Makes her not eat.
3. What does she deal with on a daily basis?
(a) The loose ends of her eating disorder.
(b) The consequences of her suicide.
(c) Her parents' regrets.
(d) Her mistakes.
4. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(b) Ability to walk.
(d) Ability to write.
5. What does she worry about?
(a) Her body getting fatter.
(b) Scaring her husband.
(c) Hurting her family.
(d) Getting too thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
2. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
3. What happens to her body during this time?
4. By saying this, what becomes all right?
5. At Lowe House, what is the approach of the therapists?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)