|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By saying this, what becomes all right?
(a) Marya's pride in the weight loss.
(b) Marya's quest for love.
(c) Marya's feelings.
(d) Marya's longing.
2. When Marya has a breakdown, what does this mean?
(a) Her mind is overloaded.
(b) She will not survive long.
(c) Her body is breaking down her brain matter for energy.
(d) Her body has overloaded.
3. What does Marya realize that her eating disorders have done to her body?
(a) Made her more attractive.
(b) Made her unattractive.
(c) Made her look the best she has ever looked.
(d) Caused her to become stronger.
4. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) A random man she meets.
(c) Her friend Sybil.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
(b) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(c) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
(d) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya want from her family?
2. What book informs Marya's decision to become anorexic?
3. To Marya, there is no ___________ , only success or failure.
4. In the end, Marya thinks that her eating disorder is _____.
5. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)