|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her current weight?
(a) 115 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
2. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Midwest Teen clinic.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(d) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
3. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 40 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
4. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
5. What tone is the Interlude written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
3. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
5. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marya feel at the age of five and why?
2. When Marya is about to leave for her new school, what does she feel?
3. When a friend finally tells a school counselor about Marya's problem, how does Marya feel?
4. What actions affect Marya while growing up?
5. How else does the treatment center cause Marya anxiety?
6. Why is a school for the arts an easy place to hide an eating disorder?
7. What does Marya explain about anorexics and how their minds work?
8. What causes Marya to be obsessed by sex?
9. What does Marya realize about the girl's folder?
10. What is very different about life in the clinic and how it might make a person feel like they have no privacy?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)