1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
2. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
She will die.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
Anorexia has serious consequences.
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
6. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
7. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
This section contains 4,774 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)