|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) It is different than the other little girls.
(b) It is awesome.
(c) She is not as coordinated.
(d) She fits in with them.
2. To feel better, what does Marya decide to do?
(a) Go completely anorexic.
(b) Eat less.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Binge and purge.
3. What is her husband's name?
(a) Jamie Beard.
(b) Jamie Banard.
(c) Julian Beard.
(d) Julian Banard.
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her therapist.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A school counselor.
5. What does Marya say that she hates?
(b) Eating correctly.
(c) She hates to eat.
(d) She hates her husband for judging her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tone of this Interlude?
2. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
3. What does her husband do?
4. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)