|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Her social life.
(b) Headaches and backaches.
(c) Her anxiety.
(d) Intense sweating.
2. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
(a) Buries it in her backyard.
(b) Hides it from her mother.
(c) Saves it in her diary.
(d) Burns it.
3. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
(a) She brings a stranger home and has sex with him all weekend.
(b) She brings her boyfriend from California to see her.
(c) She brings a friend to stay with her.
(d) She eats everything in the house.
4. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) She wants someone to care for her in life.
(b) A mistake for her to continue.
(c) Too difficult to live.
(d) Too long to live.
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With food.
(b) With presents.
(c) With verbal praise.
(d) With love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is this section called aftermath?
2. Even though she is still in recovery, what does she have to think hard about to break?
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
4. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
5. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)