|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her acting skills.
(b) Her makeup skills.
(c) Her reading skills.
(d) Her writing ability.
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(c) Her body perception problems.
(d) Her emotional scars.
3. What does aftermath mean?
(a) Changing events.
(b) Consequences after an event.
(c) After the fact.
(d) Happy events.
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her feelings.
(b) Her insomnia.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her parents.
5. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(b) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
(c) Marya places the blame on her mother.
(d) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
Short Answer Questions
1. While she was writing the book, what else changed in her body?
2. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
3. What does Marya want from her family?
4. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
5. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)