|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Control Marya with all their rules.
(b) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(c) Let Marya run the show.
(d) Send Marya to boarding school.
2. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A diabetic reaction.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A heart attack.
3. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
(a) Cruelty of other patients.
(b) Random searches.
(c) A straight jacket.
(d) Twenty-four hour surveillance.
4. How will Marya change her life soon?
(a) She will be forced to go to another facility.
(b) She will not be able to change.
(c) She will willingly go back into treatment.
(d) She will fall deeper into herself.
5. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(d) Lack of confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
2. How is Marya handling a job and school?
3. What does Marya show the doctor?
4. What makes it difficult for Marya to wake up?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)