|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make new friends.
2. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. T.
(b) Dr. Travis.
(c) Dr. James.
(d) Dr. J.
3. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(b) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
4. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her husband's will.
(b) The doctors from the hospital.
(c) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(d) Her dark passenger.
5. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(a) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
(c) An early program for a university.
(d) An arts camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does aftermath mean?
2. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
3. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
4. What does Marya will her heart to do?
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)