|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Let Marya run the show.
(b) Send Marya to boarding school.
(c) Control Marya with all their rules.
(d) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
2. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a misfit.
(b) As a little girl, not a woman.
(c) As a woman.
(d) A troubled girl.
3. Though Marya has recovered, what tendencies does she have?
(a) She creates internal crises sometimes.
(b) She still has manic episodes.
(c) She still has depressive tendencies.
(d) She still has anorexic tendencies.
4. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Remembers that she should not eat.
(b) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(c) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(d) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
5. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. James.
(b) Dr. Travis.
(c) Dr. J.
(d) Dr. T.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
2. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
3. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
4. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
5. What is the tone of this Interlude?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)