|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) She can be whatever she wants.
(d) To keep dreaming.
2. When Marya practices anorexia, how does she feel?
(a) The happiest she has ever felt.
(b) Like she is losing control.
(c) Like she is completely in control of her life.
3. By Christmas, what does she weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 75 pounds.
(d) 80 pounds.
4. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) A troubled girl.
(c) As a woman.
(d) As a misfit.
5. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Pills and positive communication.
(b) Help from friends and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What places should Marya try to avoid?
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
4. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
5. When Marya goes to the hospital weighing 82 pounds, the doctor suggests that she try to gain weight. What does this show?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)