|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will be checked in again.
(b) Her life will end.
(c) She will never recover.
(d) She will kill herself.
2. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
3. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(c) Pills and positive communication.
(d) Help from friends and family.
4. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Marya's own.
(b) Her mother's suggestions.
(c) Her doctor's orders.
(d) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
5. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. T.
(b) Dr. Travis.
(c) Dr. James.
(d) Dr. J.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her husband's name?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. While she was writing the book, what else changed in her body?
4. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)