|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A diabetic reaction.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will never recover.
(b) Her life will end.
(c) She will be checked in again.
(d) She will kill herself.
3. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
(a) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(b) Charleston, South Carolina.
(c) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
4. What does Marya say that she hates?
(a) She hates her husband for judging her.
(c) Eating correctly.
(d) She hates to eat.
5. When Marya's parents come home from their first trip, what do they find?
(a) The man Marya had sex with.
(b) The toilet is clogged with vomit.
(c) Marya is very thin.
(d) The house is a complete mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. Though Marya has recovered, what tendencies does she have?
4. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
5. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)