|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(c) The end of her life.
(d) No control.
2. What is the main part of this Interlude?
(a) Marya's memories of recovering from an eating disorder.
(b) Marya's memories of trying to fit in with other people.
(c) Marya's memories of her childhood.
(d) Marya's memories of meeting her husband.
3. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
(a) Makes her not eat.
(b) Makes her throw up.
(c) Makes her want to eat more.
(d) Makes her head hurt.
4. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A seizure.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
5. What does Marya say that she hates?
(b) Eating correctly.
(c) She hates her husband for judging her.
(d) She hates to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
2. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
3. What is the tone of this Interlude?
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
5. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)