|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
(a) She thinks her grandmother is right.
(b) She is trying to stay positive when she only has negative thoughts.
(c) She thinks her cousins are fat.
(d) She is warning girls to stay away from eating disorders when she is has one.
3. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(b) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(c) Her body aborts her baby.
(d) She becomes very sick.
4. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
(a) She refuses to leave her room.
(b) She takes advantage of her new opportunity to grow.
(c) She drinks massive amounts or water and hides laxatives.
(d) She hides behind the friends she makes.
5. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
(a) She brings a stranger home and has sex with him all weekend.
(b) She eats everything in the house.
(c) She brings a friend to stay with her.
(d) She brings her boyfriend from California to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
2. What does she worry about?
3. Currently, what gives her a reason to not give up?
4. What tone is the Interlude written in?
5. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)