|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
2. Why does Marya stop eating in the cafeteria?
(a) She has no friends there.
(b) She hates the way people stare.
(c) She does not like the way the food tastes.
(d) People start asking her if she is anorexic.
3. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
(a) Her ambivalent feelings of being touched.
(b) Her feelings toward all doctors.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her fear of the dentist.
4. When Marya has a breakdown, what does this mean?
(a) She will not survive long.
(b) Her mind is overloaded.
(c) Her body has overloaded.
(d) Her body is breaking down her brain matter for energy.
5. What does Marya think of her life in D.C.?
(a) It is the ideal life.
(b) She describes it as suicidal.
(c) It is very productive.
(d) She meets very cool people.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
2. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
3. What does her husband do?
4. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
5. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)