|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
(a) They hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
(b) She is too thin.
(c) She is caught in a lie.
(d) The pipes burst from all of her purging.
2. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will never recover.
(b) Her life will end.
(c) She will be checked in again.
(d) She will kill herself.
3. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would often fall.
(c) She would cough up blood.
(d) She would bite her fingernails.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
5. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
(a) She stops breathing.
(b) Her heart murmurs.
(c) Her heart stops.
(d) She has dreams about her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya tell her brother about her body?
2. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)