|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She hates her body.
(b) She is bulimic.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
2. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
(a) Not applauding their weight loss.
(b) All are correct.
(c) Not allowing them to hide their actions.
(d) Holding firm with them.
3. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) She will starve.
(b) She will get very tired.
(c) They will force her to eat.
(d) The other girls will be mad at her.
4. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(c) No feelings at all.
5. When Mayra moves out of her parents' house, what does she stop doing?
(b) Making new friends.
(c) Eating altogether.
(d) Going to therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
2. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
3. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
4. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
5. What is the tone of this Interlude?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)