|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
2. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 52 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) To be more realistic.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) She can be whatever she wants.
4. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Eating disorders.
(c) Sex and drug abuse.
(d) New beginnings.
5. What does Mayra do at home while she is alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
2. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
3. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
5. By saying this, what becomes all right?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)