|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
2. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
(a) She promises not to abuse herself anymore.
(b) She says she was sexually abused as a child.
(c) She says that someone in the treatment center has been abusing her.
(d) She needs to be with her parents to survive.
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(d) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
4. What are some of Marya's rituals?
(a) Waiting until her parents have left to eat.
(b) Only eating when she has performed certain tasks.
(c) Washing her hands constantly and straightening her space.
(d) Working too much and forgetting to eat.
5. What does she worry about?
(a) Hurting her family.
(b) Her body getting fatter.
(c) Scaring her husband.
(d) Getting too thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to her body during this time?
2. Whom does Marya meet at school?
3. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
4. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
5. What tone is the Interlude written in?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)