|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(b) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(c) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(d) She was sexually abused.
2. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(b) He is not listening to Jane.
(c) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(d) He is acting nonchalant.
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) Reading her books at home.
(b) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(c) With her parents and work.
(d) Reading articles on the internet.
4. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
(a) At Methodist Hospital.
(b) At Lowe House.
(c) At home with her parents.
(d) In college.
5. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
(a) A straight jacket.
(b) Cruelty of other patients.
(c) Twenty-four hour surveillance.
(d) Random searches.
Short Answer Questions
1. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
4. What causes Marya to crash her father's car on the way home?
5. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)