|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Lack of confidence.
(d) Ability to become an amazing writer.
2. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(b) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
(c) Midwest Teen clinic.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous.
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
(a) She has lost all control over her impulses.
(b) She hates herself.
(c) She can never change her mental state.
(d) She is in control of her body.
5. What does Marya realize will happen after she leaves the treatment center?
(a) She will be trapped with her parents.
(b) She will begin smoking to stay thin.
(c) No one will love her outisde the center.
(d) She will have to end her eating disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
2. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
4. By saying this, what becomes all right?
5. What does Marya begin to crave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)