|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By saying this, what becomes all right?
(a) Marya's pride in the weight loss.
(b) Marya's quest for love.
(c) Marya's longing.
(d) Marya's feelings.
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Makes her feel trapped.
(b) Allows her to control men.
(c) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(d) Is pleasurable for her.
3. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(b) Her body perception problems.
(c) Her emotional scars.
(d) Her new outfit.
4. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) You are able to deny yourself food.
(b) They are out of control of their bodies.
(c) They are concerned about physical looks only.
(d) They are in control of their bodies.
5. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
(a) She begins cutting herself.
(b) She behaves herself.
(c) She locks herself in her room.
(d) She binges and eats all the food in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she worry about?
2. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
3. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
4. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
5. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)