|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(b) She is on her way to recovery.
(c) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
(d) She is able to control herself and her weight.
2. How will Marya change her life soon?
(a) She will willingly go back into treatment.
(b) She will not be able to change.
(c) She will fall deeper into herself.
(d) She will be forced to go to another facility.
3. At the end of the chapter, what is Marya allowed to do?
(a) Read her books and live in her own world.
(b) Go to stay with relatives.
(c) Take dance classes.
(d) Take classes at the University of Minnesota.
4. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(c) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(d) Charleston, South Carolina.
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With verbal praise.
(b) With love.
(c) With food.
(d) With presents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
2. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
3. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)