|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first Interlude of the book written?
(a) January, 2002.
(b) March, 1998.
(c) October, 1996.
(d) September, 1996.
2. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her step-grandmother.
3. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
(a) Being Beauitful.
(b) Having fun.
(c) Being thin.
(d) Being healthy.
4. What is the main part of this Interlude?
(a) Marya's memories of trying to fit in with other people.
(b) Marya's memories of meeting her husband.
(c) Marya's memories of her childhood.
(d) Marya's memories of recovering from an eating disorder.
5. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Send her to live with cousins.
(b) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
(c) Put her in a foster care home.
(d) Send her to her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
2. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
3. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
4. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)