|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 52 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 40 pounds.
2. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
(a) She is in control of her body.
(b) She hates herself.
(c) She can never change her mental state.
(d) She has lost all control over her impulses.
3. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
(b) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
(c) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(d) Her mother.
4. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
(a) Patients eating too much.
(b) Patients throwing up in the bathroom.
(c) Patients taking laxatives.
(d) Patients gaining weight too quickly.
5. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her insomnia.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
2. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
4. What does Marya realize will happen after she leaves the treatment center?
5. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)