|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Dokter Freud.
(b) A good mentor.
(c) A kind soul.
(d) Her BFF.
2. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) Her friend Sybil.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) A random man she meets.
3. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) She will get very tired.
(b) The other girls will be mad at her.
(c) She will starve.
(d) They will force her to eat.
4. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(c) To get money from the government.
(d) To get money from their parents.
5. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
2. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
3. At Lowe House, what is the approach of the therapists?
4. What does Marya begin to crave?
5. What happens to her body during this time?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)