|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
(a) She binges and eats all the food in the house.
(b) She locks herself in her room.
(c) She behaves herself.
(d) She begins cutting herself.
2. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
(a) She stops breathing.
(b) She has dreams about her past.
(c) Her heart murmurs.
(d) Her heart stops.
3. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) You are able to deny yourself food.
(b) They are concerned about physical looks only.
(c) They are in control of their bodies.
(d) They are out of control of their bodies.
4. What does she worry about?
(a) Hurting her family.
(b) Scaring her husband.
(c) Getting too thin.
(d) Her body getting fatter.
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) A couple of days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
2. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
3. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
4. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
5. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)