|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya's parents come home from their first trip, what do they find?
(a) The house is a complete mess.
(b) The toilet is clogged with vomit.
(c) Marya is very thin.
(d) The man Marya had sex with.
2. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(b) Let Marya run the show.
(c) Control Marya with all their rules.
(d) Send Marya to boarding school.
3. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Her mother's suggestions.
(b) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
(c) Marya's own.
(d) Her doctor's orders.
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) Her body aborts her baby.
(b) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(c) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(d) She becomes very sick.
5. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
(a) She begins cutting herself.
(b) She behaves herself.
(c) She binges and eats all the food in the house.
(d) She locks herself in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say that she hates?
2. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
3. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
4. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)