|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya becomes scared.
(d) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
2. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
(a) She says she was sexually abused as a child.
(b) She needs to be with her parents to survive.
(c) She says that someone in the treatment center has been abusing her.
(d) She promises not to abuse herself anymore.
3. What happens to her body during this time?
(a) She gains 15 pounds.
(b) She loses 15 pounds.
(c) She loses her memory.
(d) She has night sweats.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
5. What does Marya like about her body?
(a) She can feel the bones showing again.
(b) It feels stong.
(c) She can completely control it.
(d) She can use it to make her husband do whatever she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
2. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
4. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
5. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)