|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her writing ability.
(b) Her makeup skills.
(c) Her acting skills.
(d) Her reading skills.
2. What does aftermath mean?
(a) After the fact.
(b) Changing events.
(c) Consequences after an event.
(d) Happy events.
3. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(b) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(c) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
(d) Marya places the blame on her mother.
4. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
5. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
(b) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(c) She realizes what she has done.
(d) She thinks she looks fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
2. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
3. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
4. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
5. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)