|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
(a) She eats everything in the house.
(b) She brings a stranger home and has sex with him all weekend.
(c) She brings a friend to stay with her.
(d) She brings her boyfriend from California to see her.
2. What is the tone of this Interlude?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is not listening to Jane.
(b) He is acting nonchalant.
(c) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
4. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With verbal praise.
(b) With presents.
(c) With love.
(d) With food.
5. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would bite her fingernails.
(b) She would hit others.
(c) She would often fall.
(d) She would cough up blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
2. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
3. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
4. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
5. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)