|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her writing ability.
(b) Her reading skills.
(c) Her acting skills.
(d) Her makeup skills.
2. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(d) A way to be perfect.
3. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) A good friend.
(b) A school counselor.
(c) Her therapist.
(d) Her aunt.
4. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(b) Marya places the blame on her mother.
(c) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(d) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
5. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
(a) The cops.
(b) Her step-brothers.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
4. Now, why does Marya think her problems started again?
5. How does Mayra feel while at this place?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)