|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(b) Reading her books at home.
(c) Reading articles on the internet.
(d) With her parents and work.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her insomnia.
(d) Her feelings.
3. Whom does Marya meet at school?
(a) Some new friends.
(b) More boys to sleep with.
(c) The boy she will later marry.
(d) Other girls with disorders.
4. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
(c) New York.
5. What does Marya like about her body?
(a) It feels stong.
(b) She can completely control it.
(c) She can use it to make her husband do whatever she wants.
(d) She can feel the bones showing again.
Short Answer Questions
1. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
2. What does she worry about?
3. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
4. Now, why does Marya think her problems started again?
5. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)