|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya begin to crave?
2. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
(b) She thinks she looks fat.
(c) She realizes what she has done.
(d) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(b) She gets massages.
(c) She takes her mother's medication.
(d) Spends time with her grandmother.
4. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
5. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A diabetic reaction.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
2. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
3. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
4. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
5. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)