|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(b) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
2. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
(a) Bulimia can be sustained for longer.
(b) Anorexia makes other people nervous.
(c) Bulimia allows a person to give in to a body's desires for a short time.
(d) Bulimia is easier to hide.
3. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from the government.
4. What is her current weight?
(a) 135 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 115 pounds.
5. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Midwest Teen clinic.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(d) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
2. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
3. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
4. While in this location, who watches Marya?
5. What keeps Marya eating?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)