|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya realize will happen after she leaves the treatment center?
(a) She will have to end her eating disorder.
(b) She will be trapped with her parents.
(c) No one will love her outisde the center.
(d) She will begin smoking to stay thin.
2. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
(a) Makes her head hurt.
(b) Makes her throw up.
(c) Makes her not eat.
(d) Makes her want to eat more.
3. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
(a) Not applauding their weight loss.
(b) All are correct.
(c) Holding firm with them.
(d) Not allowing them to hide their actions.
4. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) In their bodies.
(b) Without the consent of others.
(c) Without their bodies.
(d) With full control.
5. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
(a) They are constipated.
(b) Their bodies do not know how to process food.
(c) They refuse to eat.
(d) They throw up more.
Short Answer Questions
1. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
2. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
3. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
4. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
5. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)