|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her current weight?
(a) 135 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 115 pounds.
2. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
(a) She hates herself.
(b) She can never change her mental state.
(c) She has lost all control over her impulses.
(d) She is in control of her body.
3. What are some of Marya's rituals?
(a) Only eating when she has performed certain tasks.
(b) Waiting until her parents have left to eat.
(c) Washing her hands constantly and straightening her space.
(d) Working too much and forgetting to eat.
4. What happens to her body during this time?
(a) She gains 15 pounds.
(b) She loses 15 pounds.
(c) She loses her memory.
(d) She has night sweats.
5. How will Marya change her life soon?
(a) She will willingly go back into treatment.
(b) She will be forced to go to another facility.
(c) She will not be able to change.
(d) She will fall deeper into herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayra's mother admit?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
4. How do Marya's parents see her?
5. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)