|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(b) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
(c) She is able to control herself and her weight.
(d) She is on her way to recovery.
2. What is her current weight?
(a) 115 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She wishes she could help Marya.
(b) She hates her daughter.
(c) She also used to throw up after eating.
(d) Having Marya was a mistake.
4. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A seizure.
5. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
(a) She drinks massive amounts or water and hides laxatives.
(b) She refuses to leave her room.
(c) She hides behind the friends she makes.
(d) She takes advantage of her new opportunity to grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does food do for many people?
2. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
3. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
4. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)