|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) She will get very tired.
(b) She will starve.
(c) They will force her to eat.
(d) The other girls will be mad at her.
2. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her writing ability.
(c) Her makeup skills.
(d) Her acting skills.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She hates her daughter.
(b) She also used to throw up after eating.
(c) She wishes she could help Marya.
(d) Having Marya was a mistake.
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya becomes scared.
(b) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
5. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
(a) Create unrealistic expectations.
(b) Deny weight problems.
(c) Hate themselves.
(d) Lose weight to be successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
2. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
3. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
4. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)