|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) Her mistakes.
(b) Her soul.
(c) How she will react to her past.
(d) What she did to her body in the past.
2. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(b) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(c) Remembers that she should not eat.
(d) Thinks she looks beautiful.
3. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(b) The way it connects her to her body.
(c) The ability to rid her body of food.
(d) The ritual of the bulimia.
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She thinks its wonderful.
(b) She does not feel like one with herself.
(c) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(d) She feels insecure.
5. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) She is on her way to recovery.
(b) She is able to control herself and her weight.
(c) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(d) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
2. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
3. What does Marya realize will happen after she leaves the treatment center?
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
5. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)