|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(b) Ability to walk.
(d) Ability to write.
2. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(b) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
3. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(b) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(c) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(d) Remembers that she should not eat.
4. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) Marya places the blame on her mother.
(b) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
(c) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(d) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
5. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Her doctor's orders.
(b) Her mother's suggestions.
(c) Marya's own.
(d) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
2. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
3. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)