|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
(a) Patients eating too much.
(b) Patients throwing up in the bathroom.
(c) Patients gaining weight too quickly.
(d) Patients taking laxatives.
2. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(d) Lack of confidence.
3. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) They are concerned about physical looks only.
(b) They are out of control of their bodies.
(c) You are able to deny yourself food.
(d) They are in control of their bodies.
4. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) Her mother.
(b) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
(c) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
(d) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
5. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
(a) At home with her parents.
(b) At Methodist Hospital.
(c) In college.
(d) At Lowe House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. How does Mayra feel while at this place?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. What does food do for many people?
5. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)