|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) In their bodies.
(b) Without their bodies.
(c) Without the consent of others.
(d) With full control.
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With love.
(b) With food.
(c) With verbal praise.
(d) With presents.
3. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
4. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. T.
(b) Dr. J.
(c) Dr. James.
(d) Dr. Travis.
5. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(b) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
(c) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
(d) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayra's mother admit?
2. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
3. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
5. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)