|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her father's berating her.
(b) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(c) Her experiences with boys.
(d) Her friends' teasing.
2. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Marya's own.
(b) Her mother's suggestions.
(c) Her doctor's orders.
(d) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
3. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cousins.
(c) Her step-grandmother.
(d) Her uncle.
4. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) Too difficult to live.
(b) Too long to live.
(c) She wants someone to care for her in life.
(d) A mistake for her to continue.
5. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The ability to rid her body of food.
(b) The ritual of the bulimia.
(c) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(d) The way it connects her to her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
3. What does she worry about?
4. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
5. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)