|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Plays video games.
(b) Talks to her dolls.
(c) Calls her BFF.
2. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
(a) Cruelty of other patients.
(b) A straight jacket.
(c) Random searches.
(d) Twenty-four hour surveillance.
3. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(b) No feelings at all.
4. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them fat.
(b) Makes them feel very calm.
(c) Nurtures them.
(d) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
5. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(b) The way it connects her to her body.
(c) The ability to rid her body of food.
(d) The ritual of the bulimia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
2. What is the tone of this Interlude?
3. What does Mayra do at home while she is alone?
4. What does Marya believe about her body?
5. How does Marya chicken out and not take advantage of her opportunity to get better?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)