|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
2. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(a) Ability to write.
(d) Ability to walk.
3. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) She fits in with them.
(b) It is different than the other little girls.
(c) It is awesome.
(d) She is not as coordinated.
4. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(b) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(c) Marya places the blame on her mother.
(d) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
5. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) New beginnings.
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) Sex and drug abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
2. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
3. While in this location, who watches Marya?
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
5. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)