|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(b) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She wishes she could help Marya.
(b) She hates her daughter.
(c) She also used to throw up after eating.
(d) Having Marya was a mistake.
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(c) The theatre.
(d) Public Relations.
4. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(b) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
(c) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
(d) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To get money from their parents.
(b) To manipulate each other.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
2. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
3. How do Marya's parents see her?
4. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)