|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Desires to become a great actress.
(b) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(c) Lack of confidence.
(d) Wish to control her eating.
2. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
(a) She hates her family for not helping her sooner.
(b) She is looking at a stanger's files.
(c) She misses her old life.
(d) She hates her old life.
3. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She became depressed.
(b) She became isolated from others.
(c) She showed no sorrow.
(d) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
4. What does she worry about?
(a) Her body getting fatter.
(b) Getting too thin.
(c) Hurting her family.
(d) Scaring her husband.
5. When was the first Interlude of the book written?
(a) March, 1998.
(b) January, 2002.
(c) September, 1996.
(d) October, 1996.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Marya meet at school?
2. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
5. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)