|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her acting skills.
(b) Her makeup skills.
(c) Her reading skills.
(d) Her writing ability.
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With food.
(b) With verbal praise.
(c) With love.
(d) With presents.
3. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will kill herself.
(b) She will be checked in again.
(c) She will never recover.
(d) Her life will end.
4. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
(a) No, only in poverty stricken areas.
(b) No, only in a few homes.
(c) Yes, in homes all over America.
(d) No, only in affluent homes.
5. What is her current weight?
(a) 105 pounds.
(b) 135 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 115 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
2. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
5. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)