|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is the Interlude written in?
2. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Lack of confidence.
(d) Wish to control her eating.
3. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(a) A way to be perfect.
5. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) A good friend.
(b) Her therapist.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) A school counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the chapter, what is Marya allowed to do?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
4. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
5. What does Marya believe about her body?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)