|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) How she will react to her past.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her mistakes.
(d) What she did to her body in the past.
2. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(b) No feelings at all.
3. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(b) She hates her body.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is bulimic.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Most people have an eating disorder.
(b) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(c) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(d) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Send Marya to boarding school.
(b) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(c) Control Marya with all their rules.
(d) Let Marya run the show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
2. Whom does Marya meet at school?
3. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
4. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
5. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)