|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A stroke.
2. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her dark passenger.
(b) The doctors from the hospital.
(c) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(d) Her husband's will.
3. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her insomnia.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her feelings.
4. What does Marya believe about her body?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It is awful.
(c) It is a costume.
(d) It will change when she is older.
5. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her writing ability.
(b) Her makeup skills.
(c) Her reading skills.
(d) Her acting skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
3. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. What does the introduction to the story show?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)