|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
2. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
3. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her eating disorders.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) Her insomnia.
5. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) How she will react to her past.
(b) Her soul.
(c) What she did to her body in the past.
(d) Her mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
2. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
3. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
4. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
5. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)