|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them fat.
(b) Makes them feel very calm.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Nurtures them.
2. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would often fall.
(c) She would cough up blood.
(d) She would bite her fingernails.
3. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(b) Lack of confidence.
(c) Desires to become a great actress.
(d) Wish to control her eating.
4. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Her anxiety.
(b) Her social life.
(c) Headaches and backaches.
(d) Intense sweating.
5. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(b) With her parents and work.
(c) Reading articles on the internet.
(d) Reading her books at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
2. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
3. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
4. What does Marya realize about her lies?
5. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)