|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
(b) Poor people have poor diets.
(c) Poor people are born fat.
(d) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
2. What does Marya say that she hates?
(a) She hates to eat.
(b) She hates her husband for judging her.
(d) Eating correctly.
3. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Midwest Teen clinic.
(b) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
(c) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous.
4. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Her BFF.
(b) A good mentor.
(c) A kind soul.
(d) Dokter Freud.
5. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(b) Ability to walk.
(d) Ability to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
2. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
5. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)