|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mayra feel while at this place?
(a) She wants to die.
(b) Confused about her disorders.
(c) She likes the people she is meeting.
(d) She wants to live.
2. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
(a) She needs to be with her parents to survive.
(b) She says that someone in the treatment center has been abusing her.
(c) She says she was sexually abused as a child.
(d) She promises not to abuse herself anymore.
3. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
(a) They will force her to eat.
(b) She will get very tired.
(c) The other girls will be mad at her.
(d) She will starve.
4. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would often fall.
(b) She would bite her fingernails.
(c) She would cough up blood.
(d) She would hit others.
5. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 52 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayra's mother admit?
2. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
3. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
4. What does Marya begin to crave?
5. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)