|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her husband's will.
(b) The doctors from the hospital.
(c) Her dark passenger.
(d) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
2. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She is still taking drugs and sleeping around.
(c) She won't talk to her parents.
(d) She still throws up.
3. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will be checked in again.
(b) She will never recover.
(c) She will kill herself.
(d) Her life will end.
4. What is the main part of this Interlude?
(a) Marya's memories of her childhood.
(b) Marya's memories of meeting her husband.
(c) Marya's memories of recovering from an eating disorder.
(d) Marya's memories of trying to fit in with other people.
5. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is acting nonchalant.
(b) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(c) He is not listening to Jane.
(d) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
2. Whom does Marya meet at school?
3. Whose instructions are not being followed?
4. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)