|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main part of this Interlude?
(a) Marya's memories of her childhood.
(b) Marya's memories of trying to fit in with other people.
(c) Marya's memories of meeting her husband.
(d) Marya's memories of recovering from an eating disorder.
2. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
(a) Deny weight problems.
(b) Hate themselves.
(c) Create unrealistic expectations.
(d) Lose weight to be successful.
3. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) Her new friends.
(b) The routine that she is given.
(c) The food she gets to eat.
(d) Her new clothes.
4. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
5. To hide her purging, what does Marya do?
(a) She throws up in her suitcase.
(b) She refuses to throw up.
(c) She lies to everyone.
(d) She throws up in trash bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
2. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
3. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)