|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She still throws up.
(c) She is still taking drugs and sleeping around.
(d) She won't talk to her parents.
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Her emotional scars.
(c) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(d) Her body perception problems.
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. What does aftermath mean?
(a) After the fact.
(b) Consequences after an event.
(c) Changing events.
(d) Happy events.
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
(a) Sleep with skanky boys.
(b) Try to do better in schoolk.
(c) Talk back to teachers.
(d) Act like a snob.
Short Answer Questions
1. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
2. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
3. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
4. Whom does Marya meet at school?
5. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)