|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
2. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
(a) Throwing herself down the stairs.
(b) Going to an abortion clinic.
(c) Taking a prescription drug.
(d) Refusing to eat for days.
3. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(b) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(c) Remembers that she should not eat.
(d) Thinks she looks beautiful.
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her feelings.
(b) Her eating disorders.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her insomnia.
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her father's berating her.
(c) Her friends' teasing.
(d) Her mother's odd eating habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
2. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
3. At Lowe House, what is the approach of the therapists?
4. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)