|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Allows her to control men.
(b) Makes her feel trapped.
(c) Is pleasurable for her.
(d) Helps her feel a connection to men.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) New beginnings.
4. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She became depressed.
(b) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
(c) She showed no sorrow.
(d) She became isolated from others.
5. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
(a) Their bodies do not know how to process food.
(b) They refuse to eat.
(c) They are constipated.
(d) They throw up more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
5. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)