|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(b) No control.
(d) The end of her life.
2. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(c) Lack of confidence.
(d) Desires to become a great actress.
3. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(b) Marya becomes scared.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
4. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) The routine that she is given.
(b) Her new friends.
(c) The food she gets to eat.
(d) Her new clothes.
5. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) Without the consent of others.
(b) Without their bodies.
(c) In their bodies.
(d) With full control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
2. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
3. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
4. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
5. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)