|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) In their bodies.
(b) With full control.
(c) Without their bodies.
(d) Without the consent of others.
2. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
(a) Patients eating too much.
(b) Patients taking laxatives.
(c) Patients throwing up in the bathroom.
(d) Patients gaining weight too quickly.
3. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A stroke.
4. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(a) Marya's grandmother.
(c) Her father.
5. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
2. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
4. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
5. What tone is the Interlude written in?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)