|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) As a woman.
(c) A troubled girl.
(d) As a misfit.
2. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would cough up blood.
(c) She would often fall.
(d) She would bite her fingernails.
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her insomnia.
5. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) What she did to her body in the past.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her mistakes.
(d) How she will react to her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
2. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
3. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)