|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) To make new friends.
2. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will have a seisure.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will vomit.
(d) She will pass out.
3. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) New beginnings.
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) Sex and drug abuse.
4. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) They are out of control of their bodies.
(b) You are able to deny yourself food.
(c) They are in control of their bodies.
(d) They are concerned about physical looks only.
5. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) A troubled girl.
(c) As a misfit.
(d) As a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
2. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. What does Marya begin to crave?
5. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)