|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(c) The theatre.
(d) Public Relations.
2. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. T.
(b) Dr. J.
(c) Dr. James.
(d) Dr. Travis.
3. What does Marya begin to crave?
4. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would cough up blood.
(c) She would bite her fingernails.
(d) She would often fall.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) She can be whatever she wants.
(d) To be more realistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
2. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
3. How do Marya's parents see her?
4. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)