|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
2. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them feel very calm.
(b) Makes them fat.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Nurtures them.
3. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. James.
(b) Dr. J.
(c) Dr. T.
(d) Dr. Travis.
4. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) Having Marya was a mistake.
(b) She also used to throw up after eating.
(c) She wishes she could help Marya.
(d) She hates her daughter.
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To get money from their parents.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To manipulate each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
2. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
3. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
4. What tone is the Interlude written in?
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)