|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya realize about her lies?
(a) How well she lied.
(b) Lies became a lifestyle.
(c) Lying created many of her problems.
(d) How obvious her lies were to her friends and family.
2. When was the first Interlude of the book written?
(a) March, 1998.
(b) October, 1996.
(c) September, 1996.
(d) January, 2002.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She also used to throw up after eating.
(b) She hates her daughter.
(c) Having Marya was a mistake.
(d) She wishes she could help Marya.
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To California.
(d) To Teaxs.
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To get money from the government.
(d) To manipulate each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
2. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
3. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
5. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)