|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her insomnia.
(d) Her parents.
2. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Pills and positive communication.
(d) Help from friends and family.
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her father's berating her.
(b) Her experiences with boys.
(c) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(d) Her friends' teasing.
4. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
(a) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Charleston, South Carolina.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
5. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She showed no sorrow.
(b) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
(c) She became isolated from others.
(d) She became depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
2. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
3. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
4. What is her current weight?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)