|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
(a) The bulimics can never get as skinny as the anorexics.
(b) They treat them like family.
(c) They pity them.
(d) They are weak.
2. What does Marya begin to crave?
3. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
(a) Sleep with skanky boys.
(b) Talk back to teachers.
(c) Act like a snob.
(d) Try to do better in schoolk.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(c) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
5. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
2. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)