|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
(b) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her emotional scars.
(b) Her body perception problems.
(c) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(d) Her new outfit.
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Her BFF.
(b) A good mentor.
(c) Dokter Freud.
(d) A kind soul.
4. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(b) Vegetables only.
(d) Only fruit and vegetables.
5. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(a) Marya's grandmother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
2. What does Marya realize about her lies?
3. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
4. What is her current weight?
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)