|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A seizure.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
3. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) Without the consent of others.
(b) Without their bodies.
(c) In their bodies.
(d) With full control.
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(c) Her emotional scars.
(d) Her body perception problems.
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Vegetables only.
(b) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(c) Only fruit and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at therapy with her parents?
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
5. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)