|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(b) An early program for a university.
(c) An arts camp.
(d) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
2. When was the first Interlude of the book written?
(a) October, 1996.
(b) September, 1996.
(c) March, 1998.
(d) January, 2002.
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
(a) It will change when she is older.
(b) It is awful.
(c) It is wonderful.
(d) It is a costume.
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya becomes scared.
(d) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
5. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(d) Lack of confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya show the doctor?
2. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
3. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
4. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)