|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) As a misfit.
(c) As a woman.
(d) A troubled girl.
2. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would often fall.
(c) She would bite her fingernails.
(d) She would cough up blood.
3. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A diabetic reaction.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A stroke.
4. What is her current weight?
(a) 115 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
5. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) Without their bodies.
(b) With full control.
(c) In their bodies.
(d) Without the consent of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
3. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
5. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)