|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
(a) They treat them like family.
(b) They are weak.
(c) The bulimics can never get as skinny as the anorexics.
(d) They pity them.
2. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
(d) Midwest Teen clinic.
3. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
(a) Charleston, South Carolina.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
4. While in this location, who watches Marya?
(a) A private nurse.
(b) The staff.
(c) A group of doctors and nurses.
(d) No one.
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(a) A way to be perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya believe about her body?
2. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
4. What does Mayra's mother admit?
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)