|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A school counselor.
(d) Her therapist.
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With food.
(b) With presents.
(c) With love.
(d) With verbal praise.
3. When was the first Interlude of the book written?
(a) October, 1996.
(b) January, 2002.
(c) March, 1998.
(d) September, 1996.
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(c) A way to be perfect.
5. While in this location, who watches Marya?
(a) The staff.
(b) A private nurse.
(c) No one.
(d) A group of doctors and nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
4. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
5. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)