|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To manipulate each other.
(d) To get money from the government.
2. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya becomes happier.
(b) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(c) Marya becomes scared.
(d) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
3. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) What she did to her body in the past.
(b) Her soul.
(c) How she will react to her past.
(d) Her mistakes.
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(c) A way to be perfect.
5. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Poor people have poor diets.
(b) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
(c) Poor people are born fat.
(d) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
4. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
5. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)