|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is the Interlude written in?
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To Teaxs.
(c) To California.
(d) To Minnesota.
3. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(b) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(c) Her body aborts her baby.
(d) She becomes very sick.
4. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
(b) She showed no sorrow.
(c) She became isolated from others.
(d) She became depressed.
5. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A stroke.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
2. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
3. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
4. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
5. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)