|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
(a) Without the consent of others.
(b) With full control.
(c) In their bodies.
(d) Without their bodies.
2. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(b) Vegetables only.
(c) Only fruit and vegetables.
3. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her feelings.
(b) Her eating disorders.
(c) Her insomnia.
(d) Her parents.
4. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Her social life.
(b) Her anxiety.
(c) Intense sweating.
(d) Headaches and backaches.
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To get money from their parents.
(d) To live out their own childhood dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
2. What does Marya begin to crave?
3. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
4. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
5. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)