|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. What does Marya realize about her lies?
(a) Lying created many of her problems.
(b) Lies became a lifestyle.
(c) How obvious her lies were to her friends and family.
(d) How well she lied.
4. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
(a) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(b) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(c) Charleston, South Carolina.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
5. What tone is the Interlude written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
4. What does food do for many people?
5. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)