|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(b) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(c) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(d) Most people have an eating disorder.
2. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
(a) Bulimia can be sustained for longer.
(b) Bulimia allows a person to give in to a body's desires for a short time.
(c) Bulimia is easier to hide.
(d) Anorexia makes other people nervous.
3. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
4. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With food.
(c) With love.
(d) With verbal praise.
5. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Lack of confidence.
(b) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(c) Desires to become a great actress.
(d) Wish to control her eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
2. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
3. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
4. What does food do for many people?
5. What is her current weight?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)