|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To get money from the government.
(d) To live out their own childhood dreams.
2. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(a) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
(b) An arts camp.
(c) An early program for a university.
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With love.
(b) With verbal praise.
(c) With presents.
(d) With food.
4. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(a) No feelings at all.
5. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) Reading her books at home.
(b) With her parents and work.
(c) Reading articles on the internet.
(d) She goes to her grandparents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
2. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
3. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
4. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
5. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)