|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
2. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would often fall.
(b) She would bite her fingernails.
(c) She would cough up blood.
(d) She would hit others.
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make herself feel better about her problem.
5. What is her current weight?
(a) 135 pounds.
(b) 115 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
2. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
5. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)