|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) She is not as coordinated.
(b) It is different than the other little girls.
(c) It is awesome.
(d) She fits in with them.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) With her parents and work.
(b) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) Reading articles on the internet.
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
(a) She misses her old life.
(b) She is looking at a stanger's files.
(c) She hates her family for not helping her sooner.
(d) She hates her old life.
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(b) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(c) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(d) She was sexually abused.
Short Answer Questions
1. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
2. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
5. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)