|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Control Marya with all their rules.
(b) Let Marya run the show.
(c) Send Marya to boarding school.
(d) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(b) Most people have an eating disorder.
(c) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(d) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
4. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(a) No feelings at all.
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
2. What tone is the Interlude written in?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
5. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)