|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(a) No control.
(c) The end of her life.
2. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
(a) They are the cool thing to have at school.
(b) They give her control over her body.
(c) They make her feel like she is connected to her body.
(d) She wants to do what her friends do.
3. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She hates her body.
(d) She is bulimic.
4. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will pass out.
(d) She will have a seisure.
5. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Plays video games.
(b) Talks to her dolls.
(d) Calls her BFF.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
2. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
3. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)