|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(b) Most people have an eating disorder.
(c) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(d) Eating disorders are easily managed.
2. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will be checked in again.
(b) She will kill herself.
(c) She will never recover.
(d) Her life will end.
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) Spends time with her grandmother.
(b) She gets massages.
(c) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(d) She takes her mother's medication.
4. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A year.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
2. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
4. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
5. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)