|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make new friends.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
4. What is her current weight?
(a) 115 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
5. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Midwest Teen clinic.
(b) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
2. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
3. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
4. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
5. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)