|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She does not feel like one with herself.
(b) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(c) She thinks its wonderful.
(d) She feels insecure.
2. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) Too long to live.
(b) A mistake for her to continue.
(c) Too difficult to live.
(d) She wants someone to care for her in life.
3. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
4. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) She can be whatever she wants.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) To keep dreaming.
5. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(b) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(c) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(d) Most people have an eating disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
2. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
3. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
4. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
5. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)