|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her therapist.
(b) A school counselor.
(c) A good friend.
(d) Her aunt.
2. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
(b) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
3. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
4. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Let Marya run the show.
(b) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(c) Send Marya to boarding school.
(d) Control Marya with all their rules.
5. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) A kind soul.
(b) Her BFF.
(c) A good mentor.
(d) Dokter Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
2. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
4. What is her current weight?
5. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)