|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Most people have an eating disorder.
(b) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(c) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(d) Eating disorders are easily managed.
2. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The ability to rid her body of food.
(b) The way it connects her to her body.
(c) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(d) The ritual of the bulimia.
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(a) Public Relations.
(d) The theatre.
4. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She showed no sorrow.
(b) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
(c) She became depressed.
(d) She became isolated from others.
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
2. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
3. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
4. Where is Methodist Hospital located?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)