|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(a) No feelings at all.
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She hates her body.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(d) She is bulimic.
3. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Allows her to control men.
(b) Is pleasurable for her.
(c) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(d) Makes her feel trapped.
4. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would cough up blood.
(b) She would bite her fingernails.
(c) She would often fall.
(d) She would hit others.
5. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
(a) What she did to her body in the past.
(b) Her mistakes.
(c) How she will react to her past.
(d) Her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
2. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
5. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)