|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She hates her body.
(d) She is bulimic.
2. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from their parents.
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(c) The theatre.
(d) Public Relations.
4. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her insomnia.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) Her parents.
5. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(b) Nurtures them.
(c) Makes them feel very calm.
(d) Makes them fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
2. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
3. What is her current weight?
4. What does Marya have to live with everyday?
5. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)