|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With love.
(c) With verbal praise.
(d) With food.
2. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make herself feel better about her problem.
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(b) Makes them fat.
(c) Makes them feel very calm.
(d) Nurtures them.
5. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Her social life.
(b) Her anxiety.
(c) Headaches and backaches.
(d) Intense sweating.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
2. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
3. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)