|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With love.
(c) With food.
(d) With verbal praise.
2. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) To be more realistic.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) She can be whatever she wants.
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make new friends.
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
5. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will pass out.
(c) She will have a seisure.
(d) She will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does food do for many people?
2. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
3. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
4. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
5. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)