|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She is bulimic.
(b) She hates her body.
(c) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(d) She is crazy.
2. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) She can be whatever she wants.
(b) To be more realistic.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) To keep dreaming.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She hates her daughter.
(b) She wishes she could help Marya.
(c) Having Marya was a mistake.
(d) She also used to throw up after eating.
4. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them feel very calm.
(b) Makes them fat.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Nurtures them.
5. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her therapist.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A school counselor.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayra still struggle with?
2. What does the introduction to the story show?
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
4. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
5. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)