|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Talks to her dolls.
(c) Calls her BFF.
(d) Plays video games.
2. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her father's berating her.
(b) Her friends' teasing.
(c) Her experiences with boys.
(d) Her mother's odd eating habits.
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Send Marya to boarding school.
(b) Let Marya run the show.
(c) Control Marya with all their rules.
(d) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
2. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
4. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)