|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Allows her to control men.
(b) Is pleasurable for her.
(c) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(d) Makes her feel trapped.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is acting nonchalant.
(b) He is not listening to Jane.
(c) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) With her parents and work.
(b) Reading her books at home.
(c) Reading articles on the internet.
(d) She goes to her grandparents' house.
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does food do for many people?
2. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
3. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
4. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
5. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)