|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
(a) They make her feel like she is connected to her body.
(b) She wants to do what her friends do.
(c) They are the cool thing to have at school.
(d) They give her control over her body.
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She wishes she could help Marya.
(b) She hates her daughter.
(c) She also used to throw up after eating.
(d) Having Marya was a mistake.
3. What is her current weight?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 115 pounds.
4. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(b) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(c) She was sexually abused.
(d) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
5. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Her social life.
(b) Her anxiety.
(c) Intense sweating.
(d) Headaches and backaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
4. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)