|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(b) He is not listening to Jane.
(c) He is acting nonchalant.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With verbal praise.
(b) With love.
(c) With presents.
(d) With food.
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Dokter Freud.
(b) Her BFF.
(c) A kind soul.
(d) A good mentor.
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Poor people have poor diets.
(b) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
(c) Poor people are born fat.
(d) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
2. What does the introduction to the story show?
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)