|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It is awful.
(c) It is a costume.
(d) It will change when she is older.
4. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(b) Talks to her dolls.
(c) Calls her BFF.
(d) Plays video games.
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She was sexually abused.
(b) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(c) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(d) She does not like for people to get close to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
2. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
3. What does food do for many people?
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)