|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Most people have an eating disorder.
(b) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(c) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(d) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
2. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(b) Send Marya to boarding school.
(c) Let Marya run the show.
(d) Control Marya with all their rules.
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Her BFF.
(b) A kind soul.
(c) Dokter Freud.
(d) A good mentor.
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(b) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(c) She becomes very sick.
(d) Her body aborts her baby.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) To keep dreaming.
(c) She can be whatever she wants.
(d) All of her dreams will come true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
2. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
3. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
5. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)