|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) She is not as coordinated.
(b) She fits in with them.
(c) It is awesome.
(d) It is different than the other little girls.
2. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Plays video games.
(c) Talks to her dolls.
(d) Calls her BFF.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) Having Marya was a mistake.
(b) She hates her daughter.
(c) She wishes she could help Marya.
(d) She also used to throw up after eating.
4. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(b) Pills and positive communication.
(c) Help from friends and family.
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(d) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
2. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
3. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
5. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)