|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
3. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Help from friends and family.
(d) Pills and positive communication.
4. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
(a) Having fun.
(b) Being thin.
(c) Being healthy.
(d) Being Beauitful.
5. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her emotional scars.
(b) Her new outfit.
(c) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(d) Her body perception problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
2. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
3. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)