|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya becomes scared.
(b) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(c) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(d) Marya becomes happier.
2. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To get money from the government.
(d) To live out their own childhood dreams.
3. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
4. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Help from friends and family.
(d) Pills and positive communication.
5. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(d) No feelings at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
4. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
5. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)