|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya believe about her body?
(a) It is awful.
(b) It is a costume.
(c) It is wonderful.
(d) It will change when she is older.
2. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(c) Her friends' teasing.
(d) Her father's berating her.
3. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Pills and positive communication.
(b) Help from friends and family.
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A month.
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(b) A way to be perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
2. What is her current weight?
3. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)