|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(b) He is acting nonchalant.
(c) He is not listening to Jane.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her eating disorders.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) Her insomnia.
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With verbal praise.
(b) With presents.
(c) With food.
(d) With love.
4. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
2. What does food do for many people?
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)