|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(b) She thinks its wonderful.
(c) She feels insecure.
(d) She does not feel like one with herself.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her eating disorders.
(d) Her insomnia.
3. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Intense sweating.
(b) Her social life.
(c) Her anxiety.
(d) Headaches and backaches.
4. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Let Marya run the show.
(b) Send Marya to boarding school.
(c) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(d) Control Marya with all their rules.
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With love.
(c) With verbal praise.
(d) With food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
2. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
3. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
4. What does food do for many people?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)