|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(c) Her friends' teasing.
(d) Her father's berating her.
3. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Calls her BFF.
(b) Plays video games.
(c) Talks to her dolls.
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) Reading articles on the internet.
(b) With her parents and work.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) She goes to her grandparents' house.
5. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is not listening to Jane.
(b) He is acting nonchalant.
(c) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(d) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
2. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
3. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)