|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(a) Public Relations.
(b) The theatre.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Calls her BFF.
(b) Plays video games.
(c) Talks to her dolls.
4. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) It is different than the other little girls.
(b) She fits in with them.
(c) She is not as coordinated.
(d) It is awesome.
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
3. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
4. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)