|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) Six months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
2. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
(a) Having fun.
(b) Being healthy.
(c) Being thin.
(d) Being Beauitful.
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) Spends time with her grandmother.
(b) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(c) She gets massages.
(d) She takes her mother's medication.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
5. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(b) Most people have an eating disorder.
(c) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(d) Eating disorders are easily managed.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
2. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
3. What is her current weight?
4. What does food do for many people?
5. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)