|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will pass out.
(d) She will have a seisure.
2. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(b) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(c) Most people have an eating disorder.
(d) Anorexia has serious consequences.
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(b) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) To make new friends.
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
2. What does food do for many people?
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
5. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)