|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) Spends time with her grandmother.
(b) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(c) She gets massages.
(d) She takes her mother's medication.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her insomnia.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her feelings.
3. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Headaches and backaches.
(b) Intense sweating.
(c) Her social life.
(d) Her anxiety.
4. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is acting nonchalant.
(b) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(c) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(d) He is not listening to Jane.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) She can be whatever she wants.
(c) To be more realistic.
(d) All of her dreams will come true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
3. What is her current weight?
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)