|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) She can be whatever she wants.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) To keep dreaming.
2. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(a) A way to be perfect.
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(b) Her friends' teasing.
(c) Her father's berating her.
(d) Her experiences with boys.
4. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
5. What is her current weight?
(a) 135 pounds.
(b) 115 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
2. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
5. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)