|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) With her parents and work.
(b) Reading articles on the internet.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) She goes to her grandparents' house.
2. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Intense sweating.
(b) Her anxiety.
(c) Headaches and backaches.
(d) Her social life.
3. What is her current weight?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 115 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She does not feel like one with herself.
(b) She feels insecure.
(c) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(d) She thinks its wonderful.
5. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 80 pounds.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
2. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
3. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
4. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)