|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
(a) Act like a snob.
(b) Sleep with skanky boys.
(c) Try to do better in schoolk.
(d) Talk back to teachers.
2. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Help from friends and family.
(b) Pills and positive communication.
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her friends' teasing.
(c) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(d) Her father's berating her.
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
(a) They give her control over her body.
(b) They are the cool thing to have at school.
(c) She wants to do what her friends do.
(d) They make her feel like she is connected to her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
2. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
4. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)