|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make herself feel better about her problem.
2. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) Reading her books at home.
(b) Reading articles on the internet.
(c) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(d) With her parents and work.
3. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(b) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(c) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(d) She was sexually abused.
4. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) To keep dreaming.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) She can be whatever she wants.
5. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
2. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
3. What is her current weight?
4. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)