|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Talks to her dolls.
(b) Plays video games.
(c) Calls her BFF.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She feels insecure.
(b) She thinks its wonderful.
(c) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(d) She does not feel like one with herself.
4. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(b) Her father's berating her.
(c) Her experiences with boys.
(d) Her friends' teasing.
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(a) A way to be perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
5. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)