|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
(b) Poor people have poor diets.
(c) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
(d) Poor people are born fat.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her friends' teasing.
(b) Her experiences with boys.
(c) Her father's berating her.
(d) Her mother's odd eating habits.
4. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(b) Pills and positive communication.
(d) Help from friends and family.
5. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
(a) Try to do better in schoolk.
(b) Talk back to teachers.
(c) Sleep with skanky boys.
(d) Act like a snob.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
2. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
3. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)