|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) She can be whatever she wants.
(c) To keep dreaming.
(d) All of her dreams will come true.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them feel very calm.
(b) Nurtures them.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Makes them fat.
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To California.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To Teaxs.
(d) To Minnesota.
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(d) A way to be perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
2. What does Marya believe about her body?
3. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)