|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To Teaxs.
(d) To California.
2. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(b) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(c) Most people have an eating disorder.
(d) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
3. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She gets massages.
(b) Spends time with her grandmother.
(c) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(d) She takes her mother's medication.
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) Six months.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) To make herself feel better about her problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
3. What is her current weight?
4. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)