|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) It is different than the other little girls.
(b) It is awesome.
(c) She fits in with them.
(d) She is not as coordinated.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To be more realistic.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) She can be whatever she wants.
(d) To keep dreaming.
4. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(b) Calls her BFF.
(c) Plays video games.
(d) Talks to her dolls.
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
2. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
3. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
4. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)