|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 52 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 40 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
2. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(c) Her friends' teasing.
(d) Her father's berating her.
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) A couple of days.
5. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
2. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
3. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
5. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)