|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(b) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(c) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(d) She was sexually abused.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To California.
(d) To Teaxs.
4. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) She can be whatever she wants.
(b) To keep dreaming.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) To be more realistic.
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(d) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
2. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
3. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
4. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)