Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
(a) She is looking at a stanger's files.
(b) She hates her old life.
(c) She misses her old life.
(d) She hates her family for not helping her sooner.
2. When Marya's parents come home from their first trip, what do they find?
(a) The man Marya had sex with.
(b) Marya is very thin.
(c) The house is a complete mess.
(d) The toilet is clogged with vomit.
3. At the end of the chapter, what is Marya allowed to do?
(a) Take classes at the University of Minnesota.
(b) Read her books and live in her own world.
(c) Take dance classes.
(d) Go to stay with relatives.
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Poor people are born fat.
(b) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
(c) Poor people have poor diets.
(d) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
5. What does Marya realize that her eating disorders have done to her body?
(a) Made her unattractive.
(b) Caused her to become stronger.
(c) Made her look the best she has ever looked.
(d) Made her more attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
2. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
3. What does the introduction to the story show?
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
5. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)