|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 Lockup - Minneapolis (1991).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She hates her body.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(d) She is bulimic.
2. While in this location, who watches Marya?
(a) A group of doctors and nurses.
(b) The staff.
(c) No one.
(d) A private nurse.
3. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(b) Her father.
(d) Marya's grandmother.
4. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from their parents.
5. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(b) Remembers that she should not eat.
(c) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(d) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya believe about her body?
2. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
5. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)