|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4 Methodist Hospital, Take 1 (Summer 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A couple of days.
2. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The ritual of the bulimia.
(b) The way it connects her to her body.
(c) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(d) The ability to rid her body of food.
3. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) New beginnings.
(d) Eating disorders.
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(b) Public Relations.
(c) The theatre.
5. What does Marya realize about her lies?
(a) Lies became a lifestyle.
(b) How well she lied.
(c) Lying created many of her problems.
(d) How obvious her lies were to her friends and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
3. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
4. What does food do for many people?
5. What does Marya show the doctor?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)