Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) Spends time with her grandmother.
(b) She gets massages.
(c) She takes her mother's medication.
(d) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
2. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(a) An early program for a university.
(b) An arts camp.
(c) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
3. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(a) No feelings at all.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(c) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(d) To make new friends.
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(c) Only fruit and vegetables.
(d) Vegetables only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
2. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
3. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
4. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)