|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 Bulimia - Minnesota (1982-1989).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her father's berating her.
(b) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(c) Her friends' teasing.
(d) Her experiences with boys.
2. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Teaxs.
(b) To Minnesota.
(c) To California.
(d) To New York City.
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(b) With her parents and work.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) Reading articles on the internet.
4. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
5. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Control Marya with all their rules.
(b) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(c) Let Marya run the show.
(d) Send Marya to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
2. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
3. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
4. What is her current weight?
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)