|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Lowe House, what is the approach of the therapists?
(a) To trust the patient's judgment.
(b) To monitor the patient's every move.
(c) To care about the patients as victims and people.
(d) To treat the patients poorly.
2. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially socks.
(b) All clothes, especially shoes.
(c) All clothes, especially jeans.
(d) All clothes, especially shirts.
3. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
(a) She would hit others.
(b) She would cough up blood.
(c) She would bite her fingernails.
(d) She would often fall.
4. What does Marya realize that her eating disorders have done to her body?
(a) Made her unattractive.
(b) Made her look the best she has ever looked.
(c) Made her more attractive.
(d) Caused her to become stronger.
5. To hide her purging, what does Marya do?
(a) She throws up in trash bags.
(b) She throws up in her suitcase.
(c) She lies to everyone.
(d) She refuses to throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya want from her family?
2. What does Marya tell her brother about her body?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)