|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya goes to the hospital weighing 82 pounds, the doctor suggests that she try to gain weight. What does this show?
(a) He does not care about patients with eating disorders.
(b) The lack of understanding about eating disorders in the medical field.
(c) He sees Marya's problem as short term.
(d) He is not a good doctor.
2. What does Marya realize about her lies?
(a) How obvious her lies were to her friends and family.
(b) Lying created many of her problems.
(c) How well she lied.
(d) Lies became a lifestyle.
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
(c) Public Relations.
(d) The theatre.
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
(a) She is looking at a stanger's files.
(b) She hates her old life.
(c) She misses her old life.
(d) She hates her family for not helping her sooner.
5. What does aftermath mean?
(a) After the fact.
(b) Happy events.
(c) Changing events.
(d) Consequences after an event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
2. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
4. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
5. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)