|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
(a) She eats everything in the house.
(b) She brings her boyfriend from California to see her.
(c) She brings a stranger home and has sex with him all weekend.
(d) She brings a friend to stay with her.
2. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
(b) New York.
3. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
(b) Poor people are born fat.
(c) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
(d) Poor people have poor diets.
4. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(b) The ritual of the bulimia.
(c) The ability to rid her body of food.
(d) The way it connects her to her body.
5. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She hopes to go home.
(b) She wants to go back to the center.
(c) She is getting worse.
(d) She is getting better.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mayra moves out of her parents' house, what does she stop doing?
2. After she cuts all of her hair off, what does Marya realize?
3. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
4. What does Marya realize that her eating disorders have done to her body?
5. How is Marya handling a job and school?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)