|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(b) She feels insecure.
(c) She does not feel like one with herself.
(d) She thinks its wonderful.
2. What does Marya begin to crave?
3. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially jeans.
(b) All clothes, especially shirts.
(c) All clothes, especially socks.
(d) All clothes, especially shoes.
4. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Send her to live with cousins.
(b) Send her to her grandmother.
(c) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
(d) Put her in a foster care home.
5. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She also used to throw up after eating.
(b) Having Marya was a mistake.
(c) She hates her daughter.
(d) She wishes she could help Marya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
2. Where does Marya decide to go to school?
3. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
4. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)