|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marya decide to go to school?
(a) Washington University in St. Louis.
(b) New York University.
(c) American University in Washington D.C.
(d) Rice University.
2. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
(a) No, only in affluent homes.
(b) No, only in a few homes.
(c) Yes, in homes all over America.
(d) No, only in poverty stricken areas.
3. While doing research for this book, Marya spoke to _____________.
(a) Another patient from Methodist Hospital.
(b) The doctor who cared for her at Methodist Hospital.
(c) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist Hospital.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
(b) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(c) She thinks she looks fat.
(d) She realizes what she has done.
5. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Wish to control her eating.
(b) Lack of confidence.
(c) Desires to become a great actress.
(d) Ability to become an amazing writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayra still struggle with?
2. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
3. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
4. What does she worry about?
5. By Christmas, what does she weigh?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)