|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the act of feeling bones exciting for Marya?
(a) It means she is dying, which she wants.
(b) She is able to control herself and her weight.
(c) She is on her way to recovery.
(d) She can feel her anorexic body returning.
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(b) Makes her feel trapped.
(c) Allows her to control men.
(d) Is pleasurable for her.
3. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She realizes what she has done.
(b) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
(c) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(d) She thinks she looks fat.
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) With her parents and work.
(b) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) Reading articles on the internet.
5. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her current weight?
2. When Mayra moves out of her parents' house, what does she stop doing?
3. Whose instructions are not being followed?
4. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)