|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person think about Marya's actions towards food?
(b) Easy to change.
(d) Should stop right away.
2. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(b) He is not listening to Jane.
(c) He is acting nonchalant.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
3. What are some of Marya's rituals?
(a) Waiting until her parents have left to eat.
(b) Only eating when she has performed certain tasks.
(c) Working too much and forgetting to eat.
(d) Washing her hands constantly and straightening her space.
4. What does her husband do?
(a) He refuses to mention the weight loss.
(b) Cares for her.
(c) Creates a safe place for Mayra to be.
(d) Makes her believe in his love for her.
5. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
(a) She is caught in a lie.
(b) The pipes burst from all of her purging.
(c) They hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
(d) She is too thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
2. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
3. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
4. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
5. What does Marya show the doctor?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)