|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the seriousness of her condition, what must Marya endure?
(a) Cruelty of other patients.
(b) Random searches.
(c) Twenty-four hour surveillance.
(d) A straight jacket.
2. At the end of the chapter, what is Marya allowed to do?
(a) Go to stay with relatives.
(b) Take dance classes.
(c) Read her books and live in her own world.
(d) Take classes at the University of Minnesota.
3. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To manipulate each other.
(d) To get money from their parents.
4. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
(a) Dr. T.
(b) Dr. J.
(c) Dr. Travis.
(d) Dr. James.
5. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) Her life will end.
(b) She will never recover.
(c) She will be checked in again.
(d) She will kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
2. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
3. Whose instructions are not being followed?
4. What does Mayra do at home while she is alone?
5. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)