|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
(a) Holding firm with them.
(b) All are correct.
(c) Not applauding their weight loss.
(d) Not allowing them to hide their actions.
2. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
(a) She will kill herself.
(b) She will be checked in again.
(c) She will never recover.
(d) Her life will end.
3. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Her emotional scars.
(c) Her body perception problems.
(d) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
4. When looking through her old files, what does Marya think?
(a) She hates her family for not helping her sooner.
(b) She misses her old life.
(c) She is looking at a stanger's files.
(d) She hates her old life.
5. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Put her in a foster care home.
(b) Send her to her grandmother.
(c) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
(d) Send her to live with cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
2. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
3. How do Marya's parents see her?
4. If Marya does not eat, what will happen?
5. Why is this section called aftermath?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)