|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(b) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(c) Most people have an eating disorder.
(d) Eating disorders are easily managed.
2. How old is Marya when she begins to enter puberty?
3. What does Marya realize about her lies?
(a) How obvious her lies were to her friends and family.
(b) How well she lied.
(c) Lies became a lifestyle.
(d) Lying created many of her problems.
4. By saying this, what becomes all right?
(a) Marya's pride in the weight loss.
(b) Marya's longing.
(c) Marya's quest for love.
(d) Marya's feelings.
5. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
(a) No, only in a few homes.
(b) Yes, in homes all over America.
(c) No, only in poverty stricken areas.
(d) No, only in affluent homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
2. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
3. How will Marya change her life soon?
4. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
5. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)