|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) New beginnings.
3. What does Marya think of her life in D.C.?
(a) She describes it as suicidal.
(b) It is the ideal life.
(c) She meets very cool people.
(d) It is very productive.
4. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
(a) How skinny Marya has gotten.
(b) How fragile Marya seems to be.
(c) Marya is having tremors.
(d) Marya is numb to feelings.
5. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Remembers that she should not eat.
(b) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(c) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(d) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
2. When Marya's parents come home from their first trip, what do they find?
3. How will Marya change her life soon?
4. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)