|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now, why does Marya think her problems started again?
(a) She wanted them to happen again.
(b) Being in her parents' house causes her to regress.
(c) Eating causes her to feel sad and guilty.
(d) She was too tired to fight.
2. What does this person think about Marya's actions towards food?
(a) Should stop right away.
(b) Easy to change.
3. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Is pleasurable for her.
(b) Allows her to control men.
(c) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(d) Makes her feel trapped.
4. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She won't talk to her parents.
(c) She is still taking drugs and sleeping around.
(d) She still throws up.
5. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Thinks she looks beautiful.
(b) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(c) Remembers that she should not eat.
(d) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
2. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
3. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
4. What does Marya like about her body?
5. When Marya practices anorexia, how does she feel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)