|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Help from friends and family.
(b) Pills and positive communication.
2. How is Marya handling a job and school?
(a) Very well. She has a 4.0.
(b) She does not have a job.
(c) She is pretty average.
(d) Poorly she is failing.
3. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Ability to become an amazing writer.
(b) Lack of confidence.
(c) Wish to control her eating.
(d) Desires to become a great actress.
4. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(c) No feelings at all.
5. After leaving Lowe house and moving in with her parents, what happens to Marya?
(a) She goes to her grandmother for advice.
(b) She begins to smoke to not get fat.
(c) She slowly slips back into her old eating habits.
(d) She has several car accidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)