|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marya decide to go to school?
(a) American University in Washington D.C.
(b) Washington University in St. Louis.
(c) New York University.
(d) Rice University.
2. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) Too difficult to live.
(b) A mistake for her to continue.
(c) Too long to live.
(d) She wants someone to care for her in life.
3. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) A troubled girl.
(c) As a misfit.
(d) As a woman.
4. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her ambivalent feelings of being touched.
(c) Her fear of the dentist.
(d) Her feelings toward all doctors.
5. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(b) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
(c) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(d) Marya places the blame on her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now, why does Marya think her problems started again?
2. What tone is the Interlude written in?
3. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
4. What doctor will not help Marya at Methodist?
5. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)