|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) As a woman.
(c) A troubled girl.
(d) As a misfit.
2. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She takes her mother's medication.
(b) Spends time with her grandmother.
(c) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(d) She gets massages.
3. What is her current weight?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 115 pounds.
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(b) A way to be perfect.
5. What does her husband do?
(a) He refuses to mention the weight loss.
(b) Makes her believe in his love for her.
(c) Creates a safe place for Mayra to be.
(d) Cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of her eating disorder, what would often happen to Marya?
2. What does Marya say that she hates?
3. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
4. What happens the second weekend that Marya is left alone?
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)