|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marya handling a job and school?
(a) She is pretty average.
(b) Poorly she is failing.
(c) Very well. She has a 4.0.
(d) She does not have a job.
2. What does this person think about Marya's actions towards food?
(b) Should stop right away.
(d) Easy to change.
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) Having Marya was a mistake.
(b) She also used to throw up after eating.
(c) She wishes she could help Marya.
(d) She hates her daughter.
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(b) Her body aborts her baby.
(c) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(d) She becomes very sick.
5. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her husband's will.
(b) Her dark passenger.
(c) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(d) The doctors from the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
3. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
4. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
5. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)