|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To feel better, what does Marya decide to do?
(a) Eat less.
(b) Binge and purge.
(c) Go completely anorexic.
(d) Kill herself.
2. What does food do for many people?
(a) Nurtures them.
(b) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(c) Makes them fat.
(d) Makes them feel very calm.
3. How does Mayra feel while at this place?
(a) She wants to die.
(b) She wants to live.
(c) She likes the people she is meeting.
(d) Confused about her disorders.
4. What does her husband do?
(a) Creates a safe place for Mayra to be.
(b) Cares for her.
(c) Makes her believe in his love for her.
(d) He refuses to mention the weight loss.
5. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(a) No feelings at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
2. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
3. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
4. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
5. What keeps Marya eating?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)