|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
(b) Send her to live with cousins.
(c) Send her to her grandmother.
(d) Put her in a foster care home.
2. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
3. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
(a) She became depressed.
(b) She showed no sorrow.
(c) She hated herself for treating her body poorly.
(d) She became isolated from others.
4. Why does Marya believe that being wealth rather than poverty leads to being thin?
(a) Wealthy people can afford gym memberships and trainers.
(b) Wealthy people enjoy more fun experiences.
(c) Poor people are born fat.
(d) Poor people have poor diets.
5. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
(a) Buries it in her backyard.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Saves it in her diary.
(d) Hides it from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
2. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
3. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
4. At the end of the chapter, what is Marya allowed to do?
5. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)