|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) Too long to live.
(b) A mistake for her to continue.
(c) Too difficult to live.
(d) She wants someone to care for her in life.
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(b) Makes her feel trapped.
(c) Is pleasurable for her.
(d) Allows her to control men.
3. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(a) An early program for a university.
(b) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
(d) An arts camp.
4. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She realizes what she has done.
(b) She thinks she looks fat.
(c) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(d) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
5. What does Marya say that she hates?
(a) She hates to eat.
(c) Eating correctly.
(d) She hates her husband for judging her.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
2. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
3. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
4. What lie does Mayra create to leave?
5. Whose instructions are not being followed?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)