|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya say that she hates?
(b) Eating correctly.
(c) She hates her husband for judging her.
(d) She hates to eat.
2. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
(a) At Methodist Hospital.
(b) At Lowe House.
(c) In college.
(d) At home with her parents.
3. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(d) No feelings at all.
4. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(a) Ability to walk.
(b) Ability to write.
5. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She is getting better.
(b) She hopes to go home.
(c) She is getting worse.
(d) She wants to go back to the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
2. What does Marya realize that her eating disorders have done to her body?
3. While in this location, who watches Marya?
4. At this point, how many calories is she having per day?
5. When Marya practices anorexia, how does she feel?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)