|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) Sex and drug abuse.
(d) New beginnings.
2. Marya thinks she is a hypocrite while visiting her grandmother because ____________.
(a) She is warning girls to stay away from eating disorders when she is has one.
(b) She is trying to stay positive when she only has negative thoughts.
(c) She thinks her cousins are fat.
(d) She thinks her grandmother is right.
3. After leaving Lowe house and moving in with her parents, what happens to Marya?
(a) She begins to smoke to not get fat.
(b) She slowly slips back into her old eating habits.
(c) She goes to her grandmother for advice.
(d) She has several car accidents.
4. Why does Marya want to stay where she is?
(a) She is afraid that she will be scorned elsewhere.
(b) It provides her with a sense of security.
(c) She likes her bedroom there.
(d) She likes the friends she has made.
5. Where else does Marya go to for her disorders?
(a) Teen-Age Medical Services (TAMS) clinic.
(b) Midwest Teen clinic.
(c) Chicago's Eating Disorder Clinic.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a girl, how did Marya react to the way she was treating her body?
2. The first time her parents leave Marya alone, what happens?
3. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
4. What does Marya's visit to Methodist Hospital foreshadow?
5. What does Marya want from her family?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)