|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
(a) Create unrealistic expectations.
(b) Hate themselves.
(c) Lose weight to be successful.
(d) Deny weight problems.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) New beginnings.
(d) Eating disorders.
4. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With food.
(b) With verbal praise.
(c) With presents.
(d) With love.
5. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She takes her mother's medication.
(b) Spends time with her grandmother.
(c) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(d) She gets massages.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
2. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
3. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
4. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
5. What is her current weight?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)