|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(b) Spends time with her grandmother.
(c) She takes her mother's medication.
(d) She gets massages.
2. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(d) No feelings at all.
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(b) An early program for a university.
(c) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
(d) An arts camp.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) She can be whatever she wants.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) To be more realistic.
(d) To keep dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
2. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
3. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
4. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
5. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)