|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya becomes happier.
(b) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(c) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
2. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her eating disorders.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her insomnia.
(d) Her parents.
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Teaxs.
(b) To California.
(c) To New York City.
(d) To Minnesota.
4. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
(a) Her experiences with boys.
(b) Her father's berating her.
(c) Her mother's odd eating habits.
(d) Her friends' teasing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
2. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
3. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
4. What does Marya begin to crave?
5. What does the introduction to the story show?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)