|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) To be more realistic.
(d) She can be whatever she wants.
2. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(b) Marya becomes scared.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
3. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(b) No control.
(d) The end of her life.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make herself feel better about her problem.
(b) To make new friends.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With love.
(b) With food.
(c) With presents.
(d) With verbal praise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
3. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
4. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
5. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)