|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya believe about her body?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It is a costume.
(c) It is awful.
(d) It will change when she is older.
2. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A school counselor.
(c) Her therapist.
(d) A good friend.
3. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(d) Marya becomes scared.
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) Reading articles on the internet.
(b) With her parents and work.
(c) Reading her books at home.
(d) She goes to her grandparents' house.
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(b) Only fruit and vegetables.
(c) Vegetables only.
(d) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
2. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
5. What does Mayra still struggle with?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)