|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(b) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(c) Most people have an eating disorder.
(d) Anorexia has serious consequences.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. What does Marya begin to crave?
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Her emotional scars.
(c) Her body perception problems.
(d) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
5. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from their parents.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
2. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
3. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
4. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
5. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)