|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To get money from the government.
(b) To manipulate each other.
(c) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(d) To get money from their parents.
2. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(a) The end of her life.
(b) No control.
3. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) A mistake for her to continue.
(b) Too long to live.
(c) Too difficult to live.
(d) She wants someone to care for her in life.
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her body perception problems.
(b) Her emotional scars.
(c) Her new outfit.
(d) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
5. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She is bulimic.
(b) She hates her body.
(c) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(d) She is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
2. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
3. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
4. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
5. What does Marya begin to crave?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)