|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya begin to crave?
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With love.
(c) With food.
(d) With verbal praise.
3. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
(a) Anorexia makes other people nervous.
(b) Bulimia can be sustained for longer.
(c) Bulimia is easier to hide.
(d) Bulimia allows a person to give in to a body's desires for a short time.
4. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them feel very calm.
(b) Makes them fat.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Nurtures them.
5. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
Short Answer Questions
1. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
2. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
4. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
5. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)