|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To get money from the government.
(c) To get money from their parents.
(d) To live out their own childhood dreams.
2. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 52 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 40 pounds.
3. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(c) No control.
(d) The end of her life.
4. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The way it connects her to her body.
(b) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(c) The ritual of the bulimia.
(d) The ability to rid her body of food.
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)