|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To live up to the rumors around her, what does Marya begin to do?
(a) Sleep with skanky boys.
(b) Try to do better in schoolk.
(c) Talk back to teachers.
(d) Act like a snob.
2. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
3. How did Mayra's parents use Mayra?
(a) To manipulate each other.
(b) To live out their own childhood dreams.
(c) To get money from their parents.
(d) To get money from the government.
4. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) New beginnings.
5. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Send her to her grandmother.
(b) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
(c) Put her in a foster care home.
(d) Send her to live with cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
2. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
3. What does Mayra still struggle with?
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)