|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(a) An early program for a university.
(b) An arts camp.
(d) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
(a) With presents.
(b) With verbal praise.
(c) With food.
(d) With love.
3. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
4. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(b) She was sexually abused.
(c) She does not like for people to get close to her.
(d) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) To keep dreaming.
(b) She can be whatever she wants.
(c) All of her dreams will come true.
(d) To be more realistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
2. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
3. Why does Marya keep trying to develop her eating disorders?
4. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
5. What does Mayra still struggle with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)