|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) A couple of days.
2. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To California.
(c) To Minnesota.
(d) To Teaxs.
4. Marya goes to the doctor complaining of ________________.
(a) Intense sweating.
(b) Her social life.
(c) Her anxiety.
(d) Headaches and backaches.
5. When Marya tries to dream big, what do her parents tell her?
(a) She can be whatever she wants.
(b) All of her dreams will come true.
(c) To be more realistic.
(d) To keep dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
2. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
5. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)