|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will have a seisure.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will pass out.
2. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) A mistake for her to continue.
(b) Too difficult to live.
(c) She wants someone to care for her in life.
(d) Too long to live.
3. To keep up appearances of normalcy, what do Marya's parents do?
(a) Send Marya to boarding school.
(b) Let Marya run the show.
(c) Stretch the boundaries of their idea of normal.
(d) Control Marya with all their rules.
4. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The way it connects her to her body.
(b) The ability to rid her body of food.
(c) The ritual of the bulimia.
(d) The feelings of passion that it arises.
5. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
2. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
3. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
4. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
5. What does Mayra's mother admit?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)