|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Pills and positive communication.
(c) Help from friends and family.
2. To calm herself when she is alone at home after school, what does Marya do at first?
(a) Talks to her dolls.
(c) Calls her BFF.
(d) Plays video games.
3. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(c) A way to be perfect.
4. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
5. What does Mayra still struggle with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her insomnia.
(d) Her eating disorders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
2. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
3. What does Marya believe about her body?
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
5. What does food do for many people?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)