|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After moving to Minnesota, what does Marya often use to calm her nerves?
(a) She gets massages.
(b) Spends time with her grandmother.
(c) She tries to pray to calm herslef.
(d) She takes her mother's medication.
2. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Her body perception problems.
(c) Her emotional scars.
(d) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
3. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(a) Help from friends and family.
(b) Pills and positive communication.
4. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(a) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) New beginnings.
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Vegetables only.
(b) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(d) Only fruit and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
2. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
3. What does Mayra's mother admit?
4. How long does Marya wait to tell her mother she started her period?
5. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)