|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not enough to cure eating disorders?
(b) Pills and positive communication.
(c) Help from friends and family.
2. What does food do for many people?
(a) Makes them feel very calm.
(b) Nurtures them.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Makes them fat.
3. To Marya, what does life seem to be?
(a) She wants someone to care for her in life.
(b) A mistake for her to continue.
(c) Too long to live.
(d) Too difficult to live.
4. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
(a) To make new friends.
(b) To create press for herself and the disease she faces.
(c) Will keep others from having her same experiences.
(d) To make herself feel better about her problem.
5. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(c) The end of her life.
(d) No control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. What does Marya begin to crave?
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
5. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)