|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(b) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) New beginnings.
(d) Eating disorders.
2. Where does Marya find herself in 1991?
(a) At home with her parents.
(b) At Lowe House.
(c) In college.
(d) At Methodist Hospital.
3. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
(a) Not allowing them to hide their actions.
(b) Holding firm with them.
(c) Not applauding their weight loss.
(d) All are correct.
4. How old is Marya when she becomes a fully developed woman?
5. Whom does Marya move in with when she turns eighteen?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her friend Sybil.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) A random man she meets.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
4. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
5. While in this location, who watches Marya?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)