|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3 The Actor's Part - Michigan (1989 - 1990).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does food do for many people?
(a) Nurtures them.
(b) Makes them feel very calm.
(c) Makes people feel calmer and nurtured.
(d) Makes them fat.
2. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. Marya believes that eating disorders are ____________.
(d) A way to be perfect.
5. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) A good friend.
(b) Her therapist.
(c) A school counselor.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Marya decided to write her book?
2. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
3. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
4. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
5. To Marya, what goes hand and hand with being rich or wealthy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)