|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
2. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
3. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her husband.
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(b) Marya's grandmother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she worry about?
2. How do Marya's parents see her?
3. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
4. What does food do for many people?
5. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)