|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
(b) Sex and drug abuse.
(c) New beginnings.
(d) Eating disorders.
2. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(b) Vegetables only.
(c) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(d) Only fruit and vegetables.
3. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
(a) Their bodies do not know how to process food.
(b) They are constipated.
(c) They refuse to eat.
(d) They throw up more.
4. While in this location, who watches Marya?
(a) A group of doctors and nurses.
(b) No one.
(c) The staff.
(d) A private nurse.
5. Does Marya think that eating disorders occur often in this country?
(a) Yes, in homes all over America.
(b) No, only in a few homes.
(c) No, only in affluent homes.
(d) No, only in poverty stricken areas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anorexics believe that they can live ______.
2. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
3. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
4. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
5. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)