|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Put her in a foster care home.
(b) Send her to her grandmother.
(c) Send her to live with cousins.
(d) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
2. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
(a) The ritual of the bulimia.
(b) The ability to rid her body of food.
(c) The feelings of passion that it arises.
(d) The way it connects her to her body.
3. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
(a) They refuse to eat.
(b) They are constipated.
(c) Their bodies do not know how to process food.
(d) They throw up more.
4. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her acting skills.
(c) Her writing ability.
(d) Her makeup skills.
5. While in this location, who watches Marya?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of doctors and nurses.
(c) A private nurse.
(d) The staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
2. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
3. What does Marya begin to crave?
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
5. What is the tone of this Interlude?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)