|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A stroke.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A seizure.
2. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
(a) Hate themselves.
(b) Lose weight to be successful.
(c) Create unrealistic expectations.
(d) Deny weight problems.
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To Teaxs.
(c) To New York City.
(d) To California.
4. In a ballet class, what does four-year-old Mayra feel about her own body?
(a) She is not as coordinated.
(b) She fits in with them.
(c) It is different than the other little girls.
(d) It is awesome.
5. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
2. How do Marya's parents see her?
3. What does she worry about?
4. What is the main part of this Interlude?
5. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)