|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To California.
(b) To Minnesota.
(c) To New York City.
(d) To Teaxs.
2. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
(a) Not allowing them to hide their actions.
(b) Holding firm with them.
(c) Not applauding their weight loss.
(d) All are correct.
3. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her dark passenger.
(b) Her husband's will.
(c) The doctors from the hospital.
(d) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her body perception problems.
(b) Her new outfit.
(c) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(d) Her emotional scars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
2. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
3. While in this location, who watches Marya?
4. Why is this section called aftermath?
5. In Marya's opinion, what does the American Dream prompt women to do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)