|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) Her new clothes.
(b) The food she gets to eat.
(c) The routine that she is given.
(d) Her new friends.
2. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(b) An early program for a university.
(c) An arts camp.
(d) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
3. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
(a) They treat them like family.
(b) The bulimics can never get as skinny as the anorexics.
(c) They pity them.
(d) They are weak.
4. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
(b) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
(c) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(d) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
5. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her dark passenger.
(b) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(c) The doctors from the hospital.
(d) Her husband's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
2. What is the smartest thing that someone can do for someone else recovering from an eating disorder?
3. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
5. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)