|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is bulimia more realistic than anorexia?
(a) Anorexia makes other people nervous.
(b) Bulimia allows a person to give in to a body's desires for a short time.
(c) Bulimia can be sustained for longer.
(d) Bulimia is easier to hide.
2. What does aftermath mean?
(a) Consequences after an event.
(b) After the fact.
(c) Happy events.
(d) Changing events.
3. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) Her new friends.
(b) Her new clothes.
(c) The routine that she is given.
(d) The food she gets to eat.
4. Growing up, how does Mayra feel in her body?
(a) She thinks its wonderful.
(b) She feels insecure.
(c) She feels good about herself until someone puts her down.
(d) She does not feel like one with herself.
5. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Helps her feel a connection to men.
(b) Is pleasurable for her.
(c) Allows her to control men.
(d) Makes her feel trapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
2. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
3. How do Marya's parents see her?
4. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
5. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)