|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
(b) The doctors from the hospital.
(c) Her husband's will.
(d) Her dark passenger.
2. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
3. What happens at therapy with her parents?
(a) Marya places the blame on her mother.
(b) The parents begin to understand Marya's real problem.
(c) Marya realizes her parents are not to blame.
(d) Her parents fight and blame Marya.
4. During 1989, Marya is accepted at ________.
(b) An early program for a university.
(c) An arts camp.
(d) The Arts Academy of Michigan.
5. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
(a) Cream, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and mustard.
(c) Vegetables only.
(d) Only fruit and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya begin to crave?
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
3. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
4. Since many patients are bulimic, what must the doctors keep an eye on?
5. To this day, what does Marya say she misses about bulimia?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)