|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(a) Marya's grandmother.
(d) Her father.
2. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her best friend.
3. What keeps Marya eating?
(a) Her husband's will.
(b) Her dark passenger.
(c) The doctors from the hospital.
(d) She realizes what it is like to be a healthy human being.
4. What happens to people that have not eaten in a long time or have not eaten properly?
(a) They throw up more.
(b) Their bodies do not know how to process food.
(c) They are constipated.
(d) They refuse to eat.
5. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her new outfit.
(b) Her emotional scars.
(c) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(d) Her body perception problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she worry about?
2. What happens at therapy with her parents?
3. Before she leaves for winter break, what is Marya eating?
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
5. What does Marya begin to crave?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)