|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(c) She is bulimic.
(d) She hates her body.
2. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her best friend.
3. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) Dokter Freud.
(b) A kind soul.
(c) Her BFF.
(d) A good mentor.
4. What does Marya do when she looks in the mirror?
(a) Wishes she had a boyfriend.
(b) Remembers that she should not eat.
(c) Checks on how fat she has gotten.
(d) Thinks she looks beautiful.
5. What is the main part of this Interlude?
(a) Marya's memories of her childhood.
(b) Marya's memories of trying to fit in with other people.
(c) Marya's memories of meeting her husband.
(d) Marya's memories of recovering from an eating disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say that she hates?
2. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. What is the tone of this Interlude?
5. What influenced Marya's eating habits?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)