|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) Her new clothes.
(b) The food she gets to eat.
(c) Her new friends.
(d) The routine that she is given.
2. Why is this section called aftermath?
(a) Marya is always trying to deal with the consequences of her actions.
(b) Marya misses her life before her eating disorder.
(c) Marya hates the consequences of her sickness.
(d) Marya wishes she could take back her actions.
3. At the age of 4, what does Marya claim to be?
4. To Marya, bulimia represents _________.
(a) The end of her life.
(b) No control.
5. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) You are able to deny yourself food.
(b) They are concerned about physical looks only.
(c) They are out of control of their bodies.
(d) They are in control of their bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayra's parents try to reward her?
2. How do Marya's parents see her?
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
5. Instead of focusing on getting better, what does Mayra practice while at Methodist's Treatment center?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)