|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does aftermath mean?
(a) After the fact.
(b) Consequences after an event.
(c) Happy events.
(d) Changing events.
2. What does Marya begin to crave?
3. What does anorexia represent to the girls in the clinic and the outside world?
(a) They are concerned about physical looks only.
(b) They are in control of their bodies.
(c) They are out of control of their bodies.
(d) You are able to deny yourself food.
4. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
(a) To Minnesota.
(b) To California.
(c) To Teaxs.
(d) To New York City.
5. Why does Mayra realize that she does not like to be touched?
(a) She becomes fearful when she is touched.
(b) She tries to dislike being touched because she yearns for it so much.
(c) She was sexually abused.
(d) She does not like for people to get close to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in this location, who watches Marya?
2. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
3. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
4. What does she worry about?
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)