|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many girls in the Interlochen community supported Marya's ______.
(a) Lack of confidence.
(b) Desires to become a great actress.
(c) Wish to control her eating.
(d) Ability to become an amazing writer.
2. At the end of the chapter, what have Marya's parents decided they should do with her?
(a) Send her to live with cousins.
(b) Send her to her grandmother.
(c) Put her in a foster care home.
(d) Put her in an eating disorder treatment center.
3. What does Marya begin to crave?
4. Since her blood pressure might drop suddenly, Marya could have ___________.
(a) A stroke.
(b) A diabetic reaction.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A heart attack.
5. Marya's mother thinks __________ is responsible for Marya's eating disorder.
(a) Marya's grandmother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
2. Where does Marya convince her parents to send her?
3. Whom does Marya ask to tell her if she has gained weight?
4. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
5. What does Marya believe about her body?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)