Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - November 5, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her therapist.
(b) A school counselor.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) A good friend.
2. What do the anorexics think of the bulimics?
(a) They are weak.
(b) The bulimics can never get as skinny as the anorexics.
(c) They treat them like family.
(d) They pity them.
3. What does Marya welcome about her stay at the hospital?
(a) Her new friends.
(b) The food she gets to eat.
(c) The routine that she is given.
(d) Her new clothes.
4. Instead of going to school, how does Marya spend her time?
(a) With her parents and work.
(b) Reading her books at home.
(c) She goes to her grandparents' house.
(d) Reading articles on the internet.
5. How do Marya's parents see her?
(a) As a little girl, not a woman.
(b) As a misfit.
(c) A troubled girl.
(d) As a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya turns seven, where does her father plan to take her?
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
3. Where industry did Mayra's parents work in?
4. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
5. What is very rampant and obvious at Interlochen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)