|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
(a) How fragile Marya seems to be.
(b) Marya is numb to feelings.
(c) How skinny Marya has gotten.
(d) Marya is having tremors.
2. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
(b) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(c) She becomes very sick.
(d) Her body aborts her baby.
3. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(b) Ability to write.
(d) Ability to walk.
4. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
(a) Makes her head hurt.
(b) Makes her throw up.
(c) Makes her want to eat more.
(d) Makes her not eat.
5. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
(b) The birth control pill.
(c) Birth Control.
(d) That she could get pregnant from sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
3. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
4. What book informs Marya's decision to become anorexic?
5. What does her husband do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)