|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
(a) She is caught in a lie.
(b) The pipes burst from all of her purging.
(c) They hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
(d) She is too thin.
2. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
(a) She realizes what she has done.
(b) She realizes that her problems are still not solved.
(c) She is afraid of her parents finding out.
(d) She thinks she looks fat.
3. How will Marya change her life soon?
(a) She will be forced to go to another facility.
(b) She will not be able to change.
(c) She will fall deeper into herself.
(d) She will willingly go back into treatment.
4. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Her doctor's orders.
(b) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
(c) Marya's own.
(d) Her mother's suggestions.
5. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She is getting better.
(b) She is getting worse.
(c) She hopes to go home.
(d) She wants to go back to the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
3. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
4. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
5. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)