|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
(a) A good mentor.
(b) Dokter Freud.
(c) Her BFF.
(d) A kind soul.
2. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
(a) Allows her to control men.
(b) Makes her feel trapped.
(c) Is pleasurable for her.
(d) Helps her feel a connection to men.
3. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(b) Ability to walk.
(d) Ability to write.
4. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
(a) The Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(c) The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(d) The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
5. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She is getting worse.
(b) She is getting better.
(c) She wants to go back to the center.
(d) She hopes to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
2. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
3. When Marya is ________ she becomes pregnant?
4. What does her husband do?
5. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)