|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially shirts.
(b) All clothes, especially socks.
(c) All clothes, especially shoes.
(d) All clothes, especially jeans.
2. Who picks Marya up off the highway?
(a) The cops.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her step-brothers.
3. What happens to her body during this time?
(a) She has night sweats.
(b) She loses her memory.
(c) She gains 15 pounds.
(d) She loses 15 pounds.
4. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A school counselor.
(c) A good friend.
(d) Her therapist.
5. What happens during Marya's pregnancy?
(a) She holds the baby until she is 6 months.
(b) She becomes very sick.
(c) Her body aborts her baby.
(d) Her father beats her causing her to loose the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
2. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
3. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
4. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
5. What does Marya want from her family?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)