|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
(a) Refusing to eat for days.
(b) Taking a prescription drug.
(c) Throwing herself down the stairs.
(d) Going to an abortion clinic.
2. What does Mayra do at home while she is alone?
3. The antibiotic that the doctor gives Marya _______________.
(a) Makes her want to eat more.
(b) Makes her not eat.
(c) Makes her throw up.
(d) Makes her head hurt.
4. By saying this, what becomes all right?
(a) Marya's feelings.
(b) Marya's pride in the weight loss.
(c) Marya's longing.
(d) Marya's quest for love.
5. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
(a) Saves it in her diary.
(b) Hides it from her mother.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Buries it in her backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
2. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
3. Whom does Marya meet at school?
4. Why does Marya begin to cry after she has aborted the baby?
5. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)