|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
(b) Marya's own.
(c) Her mother's suggestions.
(d) Her doctor's orders.
2. What does Marya like about her body?
(a) She can completely control it.
(b) It feels stong.
(c) She can feel the bones showing again.
(d) She can use it to make her husband do whatever she wants.
3. By saying this, what becomes all right?
(a) Marya's quest for love.
(b) Marya's pride in the weight loss.
(c) Marya's longing.
(d) Marya's feelings.
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
(a) Her body perception problems.
(b) Scars on her fingers and raw patch on the back of her throat.
(c) Her new outfit.
(d) Her emotional scars.
5. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
(a) The pipes burst from all of her purging.
(b) She is caught in a lie.
(c) They hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
(d) She is too thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to her body during this time?
2. What does Mayra do at home while she is alone?
3. Who persuades her to tell her parents about the disease?
4. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
5. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)