|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she became pregnant, what didn't Marya know about?
(a) That she could get pregnant from sex.
(b) Birth Control.
(c) The birth control pill.
2. What happens to her body during this time?
(a) She has night sweats.
(b) She loses 15 pounds.
(c) She loses her memory.
(d) She gains 15 pounds.
3. What does Marya tell her family about her recovery?
(a) She is getting better.
(b) She hopes to go home.
(c) She is getting worse.
(d) She wants to go back to the center.
4. During her ninth grade year, Marya's bulimia and drug use combine to cause what?
(d) No feelings at all.
5. What book informs Marya's decision to become anorexic?
(a) Hungry: A Mother and Daughter and Anorexia.
(b) The Best Little Girl in the World.
(c) Dying To Be Thin.
(d) Ana's Story.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
2. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
3. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
4. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
5. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)