|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
(a) Her ambivalent feelings of being touched.
(b) Her fear of the dentist.
(c) Her feelings toward all doctors.
(d) Her eating disorders.
2. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
(a) Hides it from her mother.
(b) Buries it in her backyard.
(c) Saves it in her diary.
(d) Burns it.
3. What book informs Marya's decision to become anorexic?
(a) The Best Little Girl in the World.
(b) Dying To Be Thin.
(c) Hungry: A Mother and Daughter and Anorexia.
(d) Ana's Story.
4. What does Mayra's mother admit?
(a) She hates her daughter.
(b) Having Marya was a mistake.
(c) She wishes she could help Marya.
(d) She also used to throw up after eating.
5. Whose instructions are not being followed?
(a) Kathi, the nurse from Methodist.
(b) Her doctor's orders.
(c) Her mother's suggestions.
(d) Marya's own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya show the doctor?
2. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
3. What does her husband do?
4. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
5. To Mayra, what does sex do for her?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)