|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya begin to lose her control over?
(a) Ability to walk.
(d) Ability to write.
2. When she is given anesthesia for the dental extraction, what happens?
(a) Her heart murmurs.
(b) Her heart stops.
(c) She has dreams about her past.
(d) She stops breathing.
3. As a child, Marya feels as though she is scared of____________.
(a) All clothes, especially jeans.
(b) All clothes, especially shirts.
(c) All clothes, especially socks.
(d) All clothes, especially shoes.
4. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
(a) How skinny Marya has gotten.
(b) Marya is having tremors.
(c) Marya is numb to feelings.
(d) How fragile Marya seems to be.
5. What does her husband do?
(a) Creates a safe place for Mayra to be.
(b) Makes her believe in his love for her.
(c) He refuses to mention the weight loss.
(d) Cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Marya live with while in California?
2. Who does Marya often compare herself to in the book?
3. What book informs Marya's decision to become anorexic?
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
5. What makes getting Marya's teeth extracted difficult?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)