|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude - Present Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marya decides to abort her own baby by _____________.
(a) Refusing to eat for days.
(b) Going to an abortion clinic.
(c) Throwing herself down the stairs.
(d) Taking a prescription drug.
2. When Marya's brother Paul hugs her goodbye, what does he realize?
(a) How fragile Marya seems to be.
(b) Marya is having tremors.
(c) How skinny Marya has gotten.
(d) Marya is numb to feelings.
3. When Marya visits home, what makes her parents realize she is not getting better?
(a) The pipes burst from all of her purging.
(b) She is caught in a lie.
(c) She is too thin.
(d) They hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
4. What does Marya reveal to her psychiatrist?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is bulimic.
(c) She has a lot of unprotected sex.
(d) She hates her body.
5. When Marya is six, what does she do with her life plan?
(a) Hides it from her mother.
(b) Buries it in her backyard.
(c) Saves it in her diary.
(d) Burns it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya call her doctor in the book?
2. What does Mayra's mother admit?
3. Just as Marya uses Bulimia to fill an emotional void, she uses _____ in the same way.
4. What does Marya show the doctor?
5. Although Marya is dating and making new friends at school, what happens at night?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)