1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya becomes scared.
(b) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(c) Marya becomes happier.
(d) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
2. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will pass out.
(b) She will vomit.
(c) She will have a seisure.
(d) She will die.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is not listening to Jane.
(b) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(c) He is acting nonchalant.
(d) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Most people have an eating disorder.
(b) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(c) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(d) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
6. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
7. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 80 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 52 pounds.
(d) 40 pounds.
This section contains 4,774 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)