1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes happier.
(c) Marya becomes scared.
(d) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
2. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will pass out.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will have a seisure.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(b) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(c) He is acting nonchalant.
(d) He is not listening to Jane.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(b) Most people have an eating disorder.
(c) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(d) Anorexia has serious consequences.
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
6. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
7. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
This section contains 4,774 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)