1. What happens when Jane and Marya meet?
(a) Marya thinks that Jane is having a stroke.
(b) Marya becomes scared.
(c) Marya believes Jane is having a heart attack.
(d) Marya becomes happier.
2. What does Marya think will happen to Jane before she gets to the hospital?
(a) She will vomit.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will pass out.
(d) She will have a seisure.
3. Why does Marya become extremely angry with a doctor?
(a) He is acting nonchalant.
(b) He reprimands Jane for her behavior.
(c) He fails to realize the threat Jane is under.
(d) He is not listening to Jane.
4. What does the introduction to the story show?
(a) Anorexia has serious consequences.
(b) Eating disorders are easily managed.
(c) Eating disorders are not real disorders.
(d) Most people have an eating disorder.
5. How old was Mayra when she became bulimic?
6. How old was Mayra when she became anorexic?
7. What was the lowest weight that Mayra got down to?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 52 pounds.
This section contains 4,774 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)