|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Ground.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Americans' intelligence methodology work better than it had in New York?
(c) Harpers Ferry.
(d) Hudson River Valley.
2. What is the American rebels' attitude following their crossing the Delaware River and heading on toward Trenton?
(a) They have pretty much given up.
(b) They are despondent.
(c) They are in remarkably good spirits.
(d) They are in understandably poor spirits.
3. The author believes that, as the Americans mature as a cohesive unit, they will eventually see the benefits of what?
(a) Intelligence and marching skills.
(b) Order and discipline.
(c) Spiritual faith and discipline.
(d) Order and religiou faith.
4. After George Washington's troops cross the Delaware River and head on to engage in a surprise attack on Trenton, the Americans continue in what status?
(a) Dry, chilled to the bone.
(b) Soaked, chilled to the bone.
(c) Soaked, not chilled.
(d) Damp, chilled to the bone.
5. The American destination in reference to the title of the book is originally what?
(a) Known only to the officers.
(d) Kept secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one important way the Americans display their lack of training and discipline?
2. The original plans are to cross the Delaware River under what circumstances?
3. The weather deteriorates as George Washington and his troops proceed, and what type of storm blows in?
4. From a military perspective, what is George Washington concerned about in the attack at Trenton?
5. How many of the Americans' artillery pieces are lost in George Washington's Delaware River crossing?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)