Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Washington's Crossing. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - The Rebels
1. "Washington's Crossing" is a story about which war?
c) American Revolutionary.
d) French and Indian.
2. When does the American Revolutionary War take place?
3. "Washington's Crossing" details each battle fought from Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Fort Lee, Trenton, and ultimately where?
4. "Washington's Crossing" concerns what river?
5. Until the point in "Washington's Crossing" where the Americans cross the river and make a surprise attack, they suffer what types of defeat?
This section contains 6,431 words|
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)