|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, The Legacy: Chapters 64-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Washington demand to have as his second-in-command in a new army?
2. Which of the Founding Fathers achieved a pair of treaties with France, boosting morale at Valley Forge?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) George Washington.
(d) John Adams.
3. What did Washington do in an attempt to preserve his image for prosperity?
(a) Had people draw caricatures.
(b) Sketched some self portraits.
(c) Sat for several portraits.
(d) Sat for life masks.
4. Which of the following did Washington's men NOT lack at Valley Forge?
5. What event occurred which sent shockwaves through the colonies after the royal governor disbanded the House of Burgesses?
(a) The Boston Tea Party.
(b) The Continental Congress.
(c) Paul Revere's Ride.
(d) The Battle of Bunker Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Washington pursued a career as a/an ___________________ when his mother denied his joining the Royal Navy.
2. Washington found himself __________________ by the poor attitude of the very people he and his soldiers were fighting for.
3. How many resolutions were presented in #46?
4. Which of the following was NOT among Washington's strongest supporters at one time, but who now wrote negative essays about him which were published?
5. Who was the woman Washington held a mildly flirtatious relationship with for many years?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)