|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, The Legacy: Chapters 64-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Washington put efforts toward preserving after the war?
(a) His uniforms.
(b) His friendships.
(c) His weapons.
(d) His war papers.
2. What role did Washington accept at the convention in #129?
3. In the Summer of 1777, the British made a move toward __________________, so Washington moved his army quickly into the city.
4. What does Ron Chernow base this book on George Washington?
(a) Washington's archived presidential documents.
(b) Washington's newly discovered papers.
(c) Martha Washington's journals.
(d) Papers of Washington's generals.
5. How many children did Washington and Martha have of their own?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year was the portrait of George Washington painted?
2. Washington was born to a family of men who ____________________.
3. In the final months of his life, Washington painstakingly wrote out ____________________.
4. With the passing of the _______________________ and the public scandal surrounding Hamilton, the Federalists began to lose some of their credibility by 1799.
5. Whom did Washington marry?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)