|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The Statesman: Chapters 38-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the person in #105 when he/she died in 1781?
2. On which piece of American currency does George Washington's picture appear?
(a) A silver dollar.
(b) A quarter.
(c) The one dollar bill.
(d) The twenty dollar bill.
3. Washington was quite social and was often the center of attention with ________________.
4. What role did Washington accept at the convention in #129?
5. Eight thousand ____________________ mercenaries joined the British army while Washington tried to hold New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which battle would lead to the surrender of the British army?
2. What was the name of the convention in #129?
3. Which of the Founding Fathers achieved a pair of treaties with France, boosting morale at Valley Forge?
4. Which fort was Washington forced to watch the British decimate, forcing his troops to surrender?
5. Who was George Washington's mother?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)