|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The General: Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Washington quickly became aware of the difficulty of _____________________________.
(a) Editing a newspaper.
(b) Relying on imports from Britain.
(c) Raising stepchildren.
(d) Running a farm.
2. When did Washington inherit Mount Vernon?
(a) When his brother's wife and sister died.
(b) When his mother died.
(c) When he turned twenty-one.
(d) When his father died.
3. Which country enacted the Townshend Acts which placed duties on more goods sold to American colonists?
4. Washington's father had _______________ children with Washington's mother.
5. Where did the British troops go after Washington's army drove them out of Boston?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people of which states continued to support the British during the Revolutionary War?
2. What was the name of Washington's home?
3. In the Fall on 1755, Washington was made supreme commander of all military forces in _______________.
4. What was the outcome of the resolutions presented to the Fairfax County committee?
5. What was Washington's demeanor during the time his portrait was painted?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)