|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The General: Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many British ships arrived in the East River while Washington's men were positioned in Harlem?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Nearly five hundred.
(c) About fifty.
(d) About a hundred.
2. How many children did Washington's father have with his first wife?
3. Washington was a distinguished soldier in the _______________________.
(a) Road to Richmond.
(b) Chadwick Campaign.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Battle of Brandywine.
4. In the Fall of 1777, Washington wasted men and ammunition in attempting to take a British stronghold called _____________________.
(b) Danbury Creek.
(c) Chew house.
(d) Saratoga Springs.
5. How many resolutions were presented in #46?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which office did Washington run for and win?
2. Whom did Washington marry?
3. Washington looked to his home as a way of creating for himself the appearance of a_______________________.
4. In 1754, Washington led his troops into which region to fight the French?
5. How long was Washington able to hold Manhattan after the British began their offensive?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)