|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, The President: Chapters 46-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the surname of Martha's children?
2. Which person close to Washington died at the end of the Revolutionary War?
3. A group of men in Washington's army mutinied and killed their officers because ________________________.
(a) They were forced to march during a blizzard.
(b) They were forced to march twenty miles a day.
(c) They didn't have pay, food or clothing.
(d) They were forced to stand guard for double shifts.
4. Washington was involved in the design and construction of the ______________________.
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Captiol building.
(c) Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) Washington monument.
5. Jefferson and Madison created a party known as the ______________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a few months of taking office, Washington became ill with a tumor ________________ that had to be excised by a surgeon.
2. What was the outcome of the resolutions presented to the Fairfax County committee?
3. What did Washington help plan while at the location in #102?
4. Which family member of his died while Washington was ill from the tumor?
5. To deal with his discomfort with strangers, Washington confined social meetings to a weekly ________________ he would hold in his home each Tuesday.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)