Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Washington's feelings on attending the Constitutional Convention?
2. Who was opposed to the idea of "discrimination" with regard to finances?
3. Who sat in the reserved seat to the right of Martha Washington at her tea parties?
4. What British governmental decree permitted the removal of goods from neutral bottoms?
5. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
Essay Topic 1
Washington was always looking for ways to improve as an officer, as well as improve the Continental Army. Describe Washington's vision for the Continental Army. Describe the three areas of servicemen Washington envisioned and their duties.
Essay Topic 2
Jefferson and Hamilton didn't have the same ideas on a lot of issues. Washington was often caught in the middle, as both men were trusted advisers. Discuss the issues that kept Jefferson and Hamilton from unification.
Essay Topic 3
Washington struggled to recruit and support an adequate army.
Part 1) Explain the reasons Washington struggled to build an army.
Part 2) What environmental factors deterred men to join?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)