Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Washington's feelings on attending the Constitutional Convention?
2. Who was opposed to the idea of "discrimination" with regard to finances?
3. Who sat in the reserved seat to the right of Martha Washington at her tea parties?
4. What British governmental decree permitted the removal of goods from neutral bottoms?
5. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
Washington was always looking for ways to improve as an officer, as well as improve the Continental Army. Describe Washington's vision for the Continental Army. Describe the three areas of servicemen Washington envisioned and their duties.
Washington and the colonists began feeling that the British taxes and acts became oppressive. They felt that the rights they had were taken away.
Part 1) Discuss the events that made the Washington and the colonists feel oppressed.
Part 2) Explain how the colonists reacted to the specific acts and taxes passed by the British Parliament.
Part 3) Discuss Washington's reaction to the way the colonists responded to the tea tax in Boston.
Jefferson and Hamilton didn't have the same ideas on a lot of issues. Washington was often caught in the middle, as both men were trusted advisers. Discuss the issues that kept Jefferson and Hamilton from unification.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)