|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became one of Washington's financial advisers?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Alexander Hamilton.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
2. What did the letter that Pickering gave Washington reveal?
(a) Randolph was a traitor.
(b) Hamilton was a traitor.
(c) Bradford was a traitor.
(d) Wolcott was a traitor.
3. After finding out his new estate manager was ill, Washington traveled to Mount Vernon for how many days?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. What was the name of the group founded by supporters of Genet?
(a) Pennsylvania Democratic Society.
(b) Pennsylvanians for Genet Society.
(c) Delaware Republican Society.
(d) The French Democratic Society.
5. Who replaced Henry Knox as Secretary of War?
(a) John Adams.
(b) Oliver Wolcott Jr.
(c) Edmund Randolph.
(d) Timothy Pickering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the convention scrap after five days of meeting?
2. Who became the new Attorney General after the death of William Bradford?
3. The delegates argued not only during debates, but also argued over what?
4. Why did Washington have surgery in 1789?
5. What injury did Washington receive when thrown from his horse going to Mount Vernon?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)