Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Washington's feelings on attending the Constitutional Convention?
(a) He felt obligated to attend.
(b) He was anxious to attend.
(c) He dreaded attending.
(d) He was excited to attend.
2. Who was opposed to the idea of "discrimination" with regard to finances?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) John Adams.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
3. Who sat in the reserved seat to the right of Martha Washington at her tea parties?
(a) The wife of John Jay.
(b) Abigail Adams.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The mayor of Philadelphia's wife.
4. What British governmental decree permitted the removal of goods from neutral bottoms?
(a) Consolato del Mare.
(b) Neutrality Order.
(c) Federalist Order.
(d) Provision Order.
5. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
(a) Attack Trenton.
(b) Attack New York.
(c) Evacuate New York.
(d) Leave Philadelphia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose resignation did Washington receive on July 31, 1793?
2. Why did Washington have surgery in 1789?
3. The delegates argued not only during debates, but also argued over what?
4. Who wrote "the tree of liberty had to be watered by human blood"?
5. What did Washington see the national capital as?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)