|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Washington and his wife have together?
(a) Two child.
(b) One child.
(c) No children.
(d) Three child.
2. What year did the Second Continental Congress meet?
3. After returning to Mount Vernon, what did Flexner state Washington invested his time in?
(a) He farmed.
(b) He bred horses and hound dogs.
(c) He bred rabbits.
(d) He bred cows and horses.
4. Which command did Washington allow to become semi-autonomous?
5. How many times was George Washington's father married?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country's influx of military leaders burdened Washington?
2. What did Washington enjoy reading?
3. Who was installed as the British officer in charge of American forces in 1754?
4. When Washington returned to New York City, what did the British do?
5. Which city's merchants established a paper money system that would not depreciate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Washington's visit to Annapolis in December of 1783.
2. How did Benedict Arnold attempt to impress his love, Peggy Shipman?
3. Describe the role of Gouverneur Morris in 1791.
4. What was Washington's cabinets reaction to rescinding the Provision Order?
5. What was the source of Washington's excitement in July of 1778?
6. How did Martha Washington support her husband?
7. Why was Jefferson concerned about President Washington's trip to the southern states?
8. What was "Washington's Legacy" described in Chapter 23 "Goodbye to War"?
9. How did Washington visualize the economy?
10. How did George Washington fortify the area of Dorchester Neck?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)