|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who covered his face in fear that Washington had been killed?
(a) Colonel Richard Fitzgerald.
(b) Lord Cornwallis.
(c) General Howe.
(d) General Greene.
2. Who was in charge of the British forces in Germantown?
(a) Thomas Conway.
(b) General Greene.
(c) Lord Cornwallis.
(d) General Howe.
3. Which group was the main concern as Lt. Dinwiddie led the "Ohio Company" to the north?
4. What did Washington invent after determining the amount of grains in a bushel of timothy?
(a) A sander.
(b) A buggy.
(c) A plow.
(d) A tractor.
5. How many times was George Washington's father married?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 2 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was George Washington's most prominent relative's occupation?
2. What did Washington pull from his pocket to wear that only Washington's closest friends knew he had?
3. Who did Washington marry?
4. Who did Washington leave in charge at the battle at New York City?
5. What method of death was ordered for spies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did George Washington feel about slavery?
2. Describe George Washington's childhood home.
3. Describe the British troop movement in the days of that led to the arrival of the Declaration of Independence in New York.
4. How did Benedict Arnold attempt to impress his love, Peggy Shipman?
5. Why did George Washington dislike Thomas Conway?
6. What were George Washington's feelings about Sally Fairfax?
7. What were Washington's feelings on the Boston Tea Party?
8. Why did General John Forbes dislike George Washington?
9. What was Washington's favorite military strategy?
10. Describe Fort Le Boeuf.
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)