Mid-Book Test (up to Goodbye to War, Pleasures at Home and Canals and Conventions)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After the Battle of Monmouth, which state did the British retreat behind their fortifications?
b) New York.
2. Who did Washington send as an envoy to France?
a) John Andre.
b) General Greene.
c) Colonel John Laurens.
d) Benedict Arnold.
3. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
a) Evacuate New York.
b) Leave Philadelphia.
c) Attack Trenton.
d) Attack New York.
4. From which country did Washington obtain a mule as a gift?
5. What was the name of the movement to take Washington...
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)