1. What was George Washington's most prominent relative's occupation?
2. How many times was George Washington's father married?
3. How old was George Washington when his father died?
11 years old.
4. What state was George Washington born?
5. When Washington was six, his family moved to which city?
6. Who did Washington receive fatherly advice from?
7. What art did George Washington learn as a teenager?
8. After the death of his half-brother, which position did Washington take?
Adjunct General of Virginia.
9. Why was Washington chosen for his first military experience?
His surveying and wilderness skills.
This section contains 3,558 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)