|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Man, Infighting Foreshadowed, The Great Schism Opens and Europeans and Indians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the First Continental Congress meet?
2. Who did Washington receive fatherly advice from?
3. How many pounds of sterling did Washington loose during the war?
(a) 15,000 pounds.
(b) 25,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. When Washington was named head of the Continental Army, how did he feel?
(a) Ready to fight.
5. What city did George Washington and Count de Rochambeau meet in on September 20, 1780?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Washington have surgery in 1789?
2. Washington believed he was cheated out of a victory at the Battle of Monmouth by which person?
3. In 1755, which general enlisted Washington to navigate a path in the Ohio Valley?
4. Which country was nearing a revolution that might cause some foreign affairs issues?
5. What imaginary line was the border for very little capital investment?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)