|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treason, Virginia Endangered, Yorktown and A Gulf of Civil Horror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did d'Estaing spend the winter of 1779?
(a) The Indies.
(c) South America.
2. When Washington was six, his family moved to which city?
(b) Pope's Creek.
(d) Mount Vernon.
3. How many times was George Washington's father married?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
4. What city were the Hessian soldiers encamped in 1777?
(c) Washington, D.C.
5. What document, written by Thomas Paine, renewed patriotic enthusiasm?
(a) Common Sense.
(b) Declaration of Independence.
(c) U.S. Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 15th, what key area did the British gain control?
2. Which group was the main concern as Lt. Dinwiddie led the "Ohio Company" to the north?
3. What city did George Washington and Count de Rochambeau meet in on September 20, 1780?
4. Where did Washington buy his best clothes?
5. What city did Washington travel to to attempt getting more recruits and better fortification of the northern army near Canada?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)