|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treason, Virginia Endangered, Yorktown and A Gulf of Civil Horror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Thomas Mifflin?
(a) A British immigrant and military genius.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A British military officer.
2. Which body of water did the British ships carry troops?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Hudson Bay.
(c) Lake Champlain.
(d) Lake Ontario.
3. How many years did Washington want military tours of duty to be?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. How old was George Washington when his father died?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
5. What neighborhood did Rochambeau's army move to in July 1781?
(a) Harpers Ferry.
(b) Washington Ferry.
(c) Manhattan Ferry.
(d) Dobbs Ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British forces in Germantown?
2. What year did the Second Continental Congress meet?
3. What cash crop did Washington rely on for the most profit?
4. What state did Cornwallis "rage through like an invincible lion"?
5. Where did Washington believe the war would be won?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)