|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treason, Virginia Endangered, Yorktown and A Gulf of Civil Horror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cash crop did Washington rely on for the most profit?
(a) Sugar cane.
2. In 1755, which general enlisted Washington to navigate a path in the Ohio Valley?
(a) Edward Braddock.
(b) Robert Lee.
(c) Anthony Wayne.
(d) Horatio Gates.
3. After the death of his half-brother, which position did Washington take?
(a) Adjunct General of Virginia.
(b) Adjunct General of Delaware.
(c) Secretary of State.
4. What state was George Washington born?
5. When did Washington receive a draft of the Declaration of Independence?
(a) July 4, 1776.
(b) July 6, 1776.
(c) July 6, 1775.
(d) July 4, 1775.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river did Washington's horse fall into after the bridge gave way?
2. Who did Washington receive fatherly advice from?
3. What city did Washington travel to to attempt getting more recruits and better fortification of the northern army near Canada?
4. Where was the British blockade located that forced the Continental Army into a harsh winter without supplies?
5. How did the rookie soldiers respond to the leader at the battle at New York City?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)