|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Washington in His Landscapes, A New Call to Arms and A Virginian in Yankee-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was installed as the British officer in charge of American forces in 1754?
(a) Lord Loundoun.
(b) Lord Cornwallis.
(c) General Edward Braddock.
(d) King George III.
2. What year did the First Continental Congress meet?
3. Where did Washington get his reading material?
(a) Imported it from Japan.
(b) Imported it from Germany.
(c) Imported it from Italy.
(d) Imported it from England.
4. What did Washington invent after determining the amount of grains in a bushel of timothy?
(a) A sander.
(b) A buggy.
(c) A plow.
(d) A tractor.
5. What art did George Washington learn as a teenager?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Joseph Reed?
2. Where did Washington believe the war would be won?
3. Where did Washington buy his best clothes?
4. Who did Washington receive fatherly advice from?
5. What was George Washington's most prominent relative's occupation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)