|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Whiskey Rebellion, The Democratic Societies, A Disastrous Document and Tragedy with a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Washington chosen for his first military experience?
(a) His negotiating skills.
(b) His leadership skills.
(c) His local prominence.
(d) His surveying and wilderness skills.
2. What city did Washington ask his cabinet to meet?
(d) Mount Vernon.
3. In what city was the main British base in New Jersey?
4. Who worked out a code with Jefferson to communicate secretly with the leaders of the opposition?
(a) John Adams.
(b) James Madison.
(c) Alexander Hamilton.
(d) James Monroe.
5. What year did the Second Continental Congress meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death of his half-brother, which position did Washington take?
2. Who was Thomas Mifflin?
3. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
4. After Washington left New York in 1783, where did he go?
5. What was the name of the movement to take Washington out of power?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)