|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Whiskey Rebellion, The Democratic Societies, A Disastrous Document and Tragedy with a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the group founded by supporters of Genet?
(a) The French Democratic Society.
(b) Delaware Republican Society.
(c) Pennsylvanians for Genet Society.
(d) Pennsylvania Democratic Society.
2. What happened to the greatest combat general when attacking Quebec?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was wounded.
(c) He retreated.
(d) He was left behind.
3. While the British were not attacking the United States, what was the enemy?
(b) The French.
(d) The Hessians.
4. Washington was elected by the electoral college on February 4, 1789. On what day did Washington receive formal notification of his election?
(a) April 14, 1789.
(b) March 14, 1789.
(c) May 14, 1789.
(d) February 14, 1789.
5. How many times was George Washington's father married?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 2 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Washington was named head of the Continental Army, how did he feel?
2. Who was Horatio Gates?
3. What British governmental decree permitted the removal of goods from neutral bottoms?
4. How long was the published pamphlet that angrily attacked George Washington?
5. Who was in charge of the British forces in Germantown?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)