|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Whiskey Rebellion, The Democratic Societies, A Disastrous Document and Tragedy with a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who covered his face in fear that Washington had been killed?
(a) General Greene.
(b) Colonel Richard Fitzgerald.
(c) General Howe.
(d) Lord Cornwallis.
2. How many children did Washington and his wife have together?
(a) One child.
(b) No children.
(c) Two child.
(d) Three child.
3. Which group was the main concern as Lt. Dinwiddie led the "Ohio Company" to the north?
4. What were Washington's feelings on attending the Constitutional Convention?
(a) He was excited to attend.
(b) He dreaded attending.
(c) He was anxious to attend.
(d) He felt obligated to attend.
5. How many pounds of sterling did Washington loose during the war?
(a) 15,000 pounds.
(b) 25,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did d'Estaing spend the winter of 1779?
2. How long was the published pamphlet that angrily attacked George Washington?
3. What did the British say they would do once the peace treaty was signed?
4. How many times was George Washington's father married?
5. Why was Washington chosen for his first military experience?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)