|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Constitution of the United States, Hysteria and Responsibility and A Second Constitutional Convention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river did Washington's horse fall into after the bridge gave way?
(a) Potomac River.
(b) Housatonic River.
(c) East River.
(d) Hudson River.
2. Who did Washington leave in charge at the battle at New York City?
(a) Thomas Mifflin.
(b) Brigadier General Thomas Conway.
(c) Major General John Sullivan.
(d) General Howe.
3. Who did Washington send as an envoy to France?
(a) Colonel John Laurens.
(b) General Greene.
(c) John Andre.
(d) Benedict Arnold.
4. Which group was the main concern as Lt. Dinwiddie led the "Ohio Company" to the north?
5. Who became one of Washington's financial advisers?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) James Madison.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Washington travel to to attempt getting more recruits and better fortification of the northern army near Canada?
2. Who fought Washington on the idea of establishing a long-term army?
3. How many children did Washington and his wife have together?
4. Who died on the day Washington began his vacation in 1781?
5. Washington was elected by the electoral college on February 4, 1789. On what day did Washington receive formal notification of his election?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)