|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Constitution of the United States, Hysteria and Responsibility and A Second Constitutional Convention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Washington's troops have to march to reach the Hessian soldiers' encampment?
(a) 9 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
2. Who became one of Washington's financial advisers?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Alexander Hamilton.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
3. What did Washington warn his troops about as he settled them into their winter quarters?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) An eclipse.
(d) A British attack.
4. What were Washington's feelings on attending the Constitutional Convention?
(a) He was anxious to attend.
(b) He felt obligated to attend.
(c) He was excited to attend.
(d) He dreaded attending.
5. Who was installed as the British officer in charge of American forces in 1754?
(a) General Edward Braddock.
(b) King George III.
(c) Lord Cornwallis.
(d) Lord Loundoun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city were the Hessian soldiers encamped in 1777?
2. Who covered his face in fear that Washington had been killed?
3. Who planned on hiring German or Russian soldiers to supplement British troops in Massachusetts?
4. Who fought Washington on the idea of establishing a long-term army?
5. Where did Washington buy his best clothes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)