Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Mrs. Penniman mention Mr Townsend?
2. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing?
3. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman claim at dinner in Chapter 31?
5. What does Catherine say to her father after receiving Mr. Townsend's note?
Discuss the theme of filial duty in the 1800's as presented by Henry James in Washington Square.
Examine how Henry James develops the conflict and plot of the novel.
Compare Mrs. Montgomery with Mr. Townsend, examining their similarities and differences.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)