Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Mrs. Penniman mention Mr Townsend?
2. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing?
3. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman claim at dinner in Chapter 31?
5. What does Catherine say to her father after receiving Mr. Townsend's note?
Discuss James' use of a narrator in the novel and analyze how it benefits or detracts from the story line of the novel.
Discuss how Mrs. Penniman becomes involved in Catherine's life and the impact that she has, whether positive or negative on Catherine's relationship with Mr. Townsend.
Analyze Catherine's decision not to tell her father she will not marry Mr. Townsend after his death and how this ultimately affects Catherine.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)