Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Mrs. Penniman mention Mr Townsend?
2. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing?
3. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman claim at dinner in Chapter 31?
5. What does Catherine say to her father after receiving Mr. Townsend's note?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one character and discuss how their character grows from the beginning of the book to the end of the book.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters and discuss their similarities and differences.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Dr. Sloper's marriage with Catherine Harrington to Catherine's relationship with Mr. Townsend.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)