|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always supporting Dr. Sloper?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
2. What suggestion from Catherine does Mr. Townsend turn down?
(a) Moving in together.
(c) Changing the wedding date.
(d) Marrying locally.
3. What does Catherine tell her father?
(a) That they will settle the date by letter.
(b) That she will marry Mr. Townsend at some point.
(c) That Mr. Townsend will marry her in Europe.
(d) That she will marry Mr. Townsend soon.
4. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
(a) Give up her inheritance.
(b) Move the wedding date up.
(d) Move out.
5. What does Catherine refuse to do after the death of her father?
(a) Marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go to his funeral.
(c) Protest the will.
(d) Go to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does the one who always supports Dr. Sloper give him?
2. What relationship Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend have?
3. Where was Mr. Townsend married according to Mrs Penniman?
4. Who is Mrs. Penniman forbid to see in Chapter 19?
5. Of what is Mrs Penniman aware?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)