|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few hours.
2. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) On Mondays.
(b) On Sundays.
(c) On Wednesdays.
(d) On Tuesdays.
3. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Marian marrying?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A stock broker.
(d) A store owner.
5. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) In her house.
(b) In a park.
(c) In her garden.
(d) At the Almonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
3. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
4. What does Catherine accept in Chapter 15?
5. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper question Mr. Townsend about in Chapter 7?
2. What concern does Dr. Sloper have regarding Catherine?
3. What conversation does Dr. Sloper have with Mr. Townsend in Chapter 9?
4. What does Catherine's father tease her about?
5. What does Mr. Townsend do after he stops going to Washington Square?
6. What does Dr. Sloper insist about Townsend?
7. What does Dr. Sloper learn about Mr. Townsend's care for his sister's children?
8. What will Dr. Sloper not bend on?
9. What does Catherine insist upon?
10. Who comes to visit Catherine and her aunt in Chapter 5?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)