Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-4
1. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
2. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
3. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
4. Why does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
5. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
6. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
7. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
8. Of what does Dr Sloper's sister take control?
9. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
10. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
11. How does Catherine...
This section contains 1,685 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)