|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend they can survive?
(a) Her mother's money and Mr. Townsend's money.
(b) Her aunt's money.
(c) Her mother's money.
(d) Her mother's money and her aunt's money.
2. What relationship Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend have?
(a) Grandmother and grandson.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Like a mother and son.
3. What date does Mr. Townsend refuse to set in Chapter 21?
(a) A date for their elopement.
(b) A date for their first telegram.
(c) A date for their meeting in Europe.
(d) A wedding date.
4. What does Mrs. Penniman claim at dinner in Chapter 31?
(a) That she knew nothing.
(b) That she took a lucky guess.
(c) Innocence in it all.
(d) That she knew everything but said nothing.
5. How old is Dr. Sloper in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Townsend insist he does not live off?
2. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
3. What does Catherine refuse to do?
4. What does Dr. Sloper hope his daughter will learn during their trip?
5. What does Catherine think of her actions?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)