|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
(a) Two towns over.
(b) On the same street.
(c) Across town.
(d) In Boston.
2. What is the profession of the young man who proposes to Catherine?
(a) Store owner.
(c) Stock broker.
3. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Dr. Sloper.
4. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
5. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His job prospects.
(d) How he lost his fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
2. Who continues to hear from Mr. Townsend?
3. What does Catherine think of her actions?
4. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman say she might have been in haste to do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)