|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine want to do on behalf of Mr. Townsend?
(a) Talk to her father.
(b) Take a loan.
(c) Talk to his sister.
(d) Buy a horse.
2. Where does Mr Townsend tell Catherine he is going in Chapter 29?
(d) New Orleans.
3. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Her father.
(d) His cousin.
4. How is Catherine convinced to change her mind?
(a) Dr. Sloper says that she must to gain his consent.
(b) Dr. Sloper says it's important for her.
(c) Mr. Townsend tells her how important it is for her.
(d) Mrs. Penniman says it's good for her.
5. What does Catherine dedicate herself to doing for the next 17 years?
(a) Charities and horsebackriding.
(b) Charities and embroidery.
(c) Charities and caring for orphans.
(d) Charities and painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Townsend angry about at the end of Chapter 35?
2. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
3. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
4. Who continues to hear from Mr. Townsend?
5. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)