|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend have?
(b) Grandmother and grandson.
(c) Like a mother and son.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
2. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he will disown her.
(b) That he is angry at her.
(c) That he won't give in.
(d) That he wants her out.
3. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
(a) Access to Dr. Sloper's rich patients.
(b) A loan.
(c) To marry her for her money.
(d) A horse.
4. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
5. What does the person with whom Mrs Penniman is talking continually argue in Chapter 27?
(a) That Mr. Townsend is only interested in Catherine's money.
(b) That it is better for her not to be involved.
(c) That Catherine is being hurt in all of this.
(d) That Dr. Sloper is correct in his assumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Catherine accept a proposal?
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 13?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
5. When does Mrs. Penniman tell Dr. Sloper about her assumption?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)