|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) At the Almonds.
(b) In her house.
(c) In her garden.
(d) In a park.
2. What suggestion from Catherine does Mr. Townsend turn down?
(a) Changing the wedding date.
(c) Marrying locally.
(d) Moving in together.
3. What does Catherine do at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) Go talk to Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go talk to her father.
(c) Go talk to her aunt.
(d) Go talk to her cousin.
4. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
5. About what does Mrs. Penniman tell Catherine when she returns?
(a) Mr. Townsend's plan to go to Europe.
(b) Mr. Townsend's plan to formally ask her hand of her father.
(c) Mr. Townsend's plan to elope with her friend Caroline.
(d) Mr. Townsend's plan to end their engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
2. On what does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend they can survive?
3. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
4. How long do Catherine and her father end up spending in Europe?
5. What does Dr. Sloper refuse to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)