|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
(a) That he wants to marry her.
(b) That her father dislikes him.
(c) That her father is a great man.
(d) That her father likes him.
2. From whom does Catherine accept a proposal?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Creddy.
(d) Mr. Tomson.
3. Why does Dr. Sloper want to set up the meeting?
(a) To see if he can help her.
(b) To learn how to get rid of Mr. Townsend.
(c) To learn about Mr. Townsend.
(d) To meet Catherine's future sister-in-law.
4. What does Catherine request?
(a) To go before him.
(b) To go with him.
(c) To follow him.
(d) To stay behind until they can meet.
5. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) On Tuesdays.
(b) On Mondays.
(c) On Sundays.
(d) On Wednesdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
2. What is Mrs. Penniman disappointed about in Chapter 23?
3. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman claim at dinner in Chapter 31?
5. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)