|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper refuse to do?
(a) Give his consent.
(b) Give Mr.Townsend a horse.
(c) Allow Catherine to move out of the house.
(d) Give Mr. Townsend a loan.
2. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
(a) Make her father change his mind.
(b) Take a loan out.
(c) Rent an appartment.
(d) Buy a horse.
3. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he will disown her.
(b) That he wants her out.
(c) That he is angry at her.
(d) That he won't give in.
4. What does Catherine refuse to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Share her misery with her best friend.
(b) Share her misery with her cousin.
(c) Share her misery with her father.
(d) Share her misery with Mrs. Penniman.
5. How is Catherine convinced to change her mind?
(a) Dr. Sloper says that she must to gain his consent.
(b) Dr. Sloper says it's important for her.
(c) Mr. Townsend tells her how important it is for her.
(d) Mrs. Penniman says it's good for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing?
2. How is Mrs. Montgomery's house according to Chapter 14?
3. What does Mr. Townsend ask Mr Penniman to do for him?
4. What does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend in Chapter 18?
5. Who is Mrs Penniman defending?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)