|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1830's.
(b) In the 1810's.
(c) In the 1820's.
(d) In the 1840's.
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
(a) His cousin.
(b) Her father.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
3. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(b) Dr. Sloper.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
4. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
(a) At night.
(b) During lunch.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At tea time.
5. What does Catherine refuse to do?
(a) Go to Europe without marrying Mr. Townsend first.
(b) Go to Europe without choosing a wedding dress..
(c) Go to Europe without Mr. Townsend.
(d) Go to Europe without a wedding date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 6?
2. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
3. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
4. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)