|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend stop doing?
(a) Coming to Washington Square.
(b) Justifying himself to others.
(c) Speaking with Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Visiting his sister.
2. How old is Catherine when she meets her first beau?
3. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
(a) To Boston Square.
(b) To Washington Circle.
(c) To Boston Circle.
(d) To Washington Square.
4. What relationship Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend have?
(a) Grandmother and grandson.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Like a mother and son.
5. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he won't give in.
(b) That he wants her out.
(c) That he will disown her.
(d) That he is angry at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
2. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
3. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
4. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman feel some regret about?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)