|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
2. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he won't give in.
(b) That he wants her out.
(c) That he will disown her.
(d) That he is angry at her.
3. How old is Catherine when she meets her first beau?
4. What does Dr. Sloper ask Mr Townsend about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His ex wife.
(c) How he lost his fortune.
(d) His job prospects.
5. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
(a) Sneaks out of the house.
(b) Keeps Catherine in her room.
(c) Sends Mrs Penniman to wait.
(d) Remains alone all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Mr. Townsend about Mrs Penniman's advice?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine must happen before he will return?
3. About what does Mrs. Penniman tell Catherine when she returns?
4. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
5. What does Catherine refuse to do after the death of her father?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)