|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine agree to do?
(a) Marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) Talk to her father about her engagement.
(c) Move in with Mr. Townsend.
(d) Move out of the house with Mrs. Penniman.
2. How does Catherine react to seeing Mr. Townsend?
(a) She sends him on his way quickly.
(b) She skips the meeting through the back door.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She talks to him while making a decision.
3. What does Mr. Townsend say he does not want to do any longer?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Go to Washington Square.
(c) Talk to Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Cross paths with her father.
4. What is Mrs. Montgomery hesitant to say anything about?
(a) Her family history.
(b) How her husband died.
(c) How much of an income she has.
(d) Her brother. Mr Townsend.
5. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
2. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
3. Of what is Mrs Penniman aware?
4. Whose advice does Catherine follow at the start of Chapter 18?
5. To whom is Catherine close?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)