|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Catherine and her father supposed to spend in Europe?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
(a) Propose to Catherine.
(b) Talk to Catherine's father.
(c) Elope with Catherine.
(d) Visit Catherine under her supervision.
3. What is Catherine doing while being pushed out of the study?
4. Where does Catherine meet her first beau?
(a) A fitting at a dress store.
(b) In a park.
(c) A trip to the spa.
(d) A party.
5. What does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend in Chapter 18?
(a) That she still wants to marry him.
(b) That she wants to run away.
(c) That she wants him to get a job.
(d) That she wants to wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine fear in Chapter 10?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine must happen before he will return?
3. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
4. On what does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend they can survive?
5. How much of an income does Miss Catherine Harrington have when she marries Dr. Sloper?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)