|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His niece and nephew's play time.
(b) His sister's mortgage.
(c) His niece's and nephew's education.
(d) His sister's financials.
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
3. What does Catherine learn from Mrs. Penniman?
(a) That Mr. Townsend is interested in her friend Caroline.
(b) That Mr. Townsend wishes to court her.
(c) That Mr. Townsend is married.
(d) That Mr. Townsend is not really interested in her.
4. What does Catherine refuse to do?
(a) Go to Europe without Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go to Europe without choosing a wedding dress..
(c) Go to Europe without a wedding date.
(d) Go to Europe without marrying Mr. Townsend first.
5. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(c) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
(d) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
2. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
3. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
4. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
5. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)