|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Catherine towards others?
2. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
(a) Soften her father's reaction to her moving out.
(b) Soften her father's reaction to her taking a loan out.
(c) Soften her father's reaction to their engagement.
(d) Soften her father's reaction to buying a horse..
3. What does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend in Chapter 26?
(a) That her father has found another suitor for her.
(b) That her father wants her to wait another six months.
(c) That her father did not change his mind.
(d) That her father is wavering in his decision.
4. What does Mr. Townsend insist on doing elsewhere?
(b) Meeting with Catherine.
(c) Marrying Catherine.
(d) Meeting Catherine's father.
5. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(b) Hard working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
2. What does Dr. Sloper hope his daughter will learn during their trip?
3. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
4. Where do Dr. Sloper and Catherine regularly visit according to Chapter 9?
5. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)