|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Mr. Townsend?
(a) In her house.
(b) At the Almonds.
(c) In a park.
(d) In her garden.
2. On what does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend they can survive?
(a) Her mother's money and Mr. Townsend's money.
(b) Her mother's money and her aunt's money.
(c) Her mother's money.
(d) Her aunt's money.
3. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine to do?
(a) Try to change Mr. Townsend's mind.
(b) Try to talk with Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) Try to change her father's mind.
(d) Try to marry locally.
4. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
(a) To Washington Square.
(b) To Boston Circle.
(c) To Boston Square.
(d) To Washington Circle.
5. Why does Mrs. Penniman write to Mr. Townsend in Chapter 28?
(a) To ask that he elope.
(b) To have a family intervention.
(c) To ask to meet him.
(d) To meet with Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
2. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
3. What is Mr. Townsend concerned about?
4. About what does Mrs. Penniman tell Catherine when she returns?
5. Whose advice does Catherine follow at the start of Chapter 18?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)