|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marian marrying?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A store owner.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A stock broker.
2. Who is always supporting Dr. Sloper?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
3. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
(a) Of wanting to marry someone other than his daughter.
(b) Of living off his ex wife.
(c) Living off of his sister.
(d) Of being poor.
4. What does Catherine refuse to do?
(a) Go to Europe without Mr. Townsend.
(b) Go to Europe without choosing a wedding dress..
(c) Go to Europe without marrying Mr. Townsend first.
(d) Go to Europe without a wedding date.
5. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
(a) Move out.
(b) Give up her inheritance.
(d) Move the wedding date up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
2. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine to do?
3. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
4. Why does Mr. Townsend turn down Catherine's suggestion?
5. Why does Dr. Sloper move from his old house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)