|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
(a) Move out.
(b) Move the wedding date up.
(c) Give up her inheritance.
2. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her best friend, Caroline.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her cousin.
3. To what should Catherine look forward according to the conversation she is having?
(a) Mr. Townsend's refusal.
(b) The truth being revealed.
(c) Her father's refusal.
(d) Her father's death.
4. Who does Dr. Sloper tease in Chapter 6?
(a) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(c) His sister, Mrs. Almond.
(d) His daughter.
5. What does Catherine request?
(a) To go with him.
(b) To go before him.
(c) To follow him.
(d) To stay behind until they can meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine think of her actions?
2. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
3. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
4. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
5. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)