|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Sloper visit in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) His sister, Mrs Almond.
(c) Mrs. Montgomery.
(d) His sister, Mrs. Penniman.
2. What does Dr. Sloper ask of his sister?
(a) That she raise Catherine to be beautiful.
(b) That she raise Catherine to be a good wife.
(c) That she raise Catherine to be clever.
(d) That she raise Catherine to be prissy.
3. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
(a) Dr. Sloper.
(b) His cousin.
(d) Mrs. Penniman.
4. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her friend. Caroline.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
5. What does Dr. Sloper tell Catherine after 6 months?
(a) That he will disown her.
(b) That he is angry at her.
(c) That he wants her out.
(d) That he won't give in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets insist he will do?
3. What does Mrs Penniman suggest Mr Townsend do?
4. What is Catherine disappointed about?
5. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)