|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine pleased to learn from Mrs. Penniman?
(a) That Mr. Townsend chose a church for their wedding.
(b) That Mr. Townsend has secured a new residence.
(c) That Mr. Townsend chose a wedding date.
(d) That Mr. Townsend entered into a business partnership with another man.
2. Who forbids Mrs Penniman to interfere?
(a) Dr. Sloper.
(c) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
3. With whom does Mrs. Penniman argue in Chapter 27?
(a) Mrs. Almond.
(b) Dr. Sloper.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
4. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(a) Hard working.
5. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper tell his sister?
2. How long are Catherine and her father supposed to spend in Europe?
3. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine not to do?
4. What does Catherine tell Mr. Townsend in Chapter 18?
5. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)