|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(b) Hard working.
2. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
3. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) That he is a nice person.
(b) That he is rich.
(c) Not much.
(d) That he is selfish.
4. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His sister's children.
(c) His sister.
(d) His children.
5. Where does Dr. Sloper move in Chapter 3?
(a) To Washington Circle.
(b) To Boston Square.
(c) To Washington Square.
(d) To Boston Circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
2. When does Dr. Sloper's son die?
3. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
4. Why does the one who always supports Dr. Sloper give him that advice?
5. With whom does Mr. Townsend talk while visiting Catherine?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)