|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine learn from Mrs Penniman upon her return in Chapter 24?
(a) That Mr. Townsend visited often.
(b) That Mr. Townsend does not speak of her much.
(c) That Mr. Townsend wants to end the engagement.
(d) That Mr. Townsend never visits.
2. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
3. How long are Catherine and her father supposed to spend in Europe?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. Why does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) For love.
(b) For money.
(c) Because of a religious obligation.
(d) Because of a family obligation.
5. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His son.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
3. What is Mr. Townsend concerned about?
4. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
5. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)