|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine tell her father?
(a) That they will settle the date by letter.
(b) That she will marry Mr. Townsend at some point.
(c) That she will marry Mr. Townsend soon.
(d) That Mr. Townsend will marry her in Europe.
2. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
3. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His son.
(d) His sister.
4. What does Mrs Penniman advise Catherine to do?
(a) Try to marry locally.
(b) Try to talk with Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) Try to change Mr. Townsend's mind.
(d) Try to change her father's mind.
5. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her best friend Caroline.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine?
2. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets insist he will do?
3. What does Mrs. Penniman think of Catherine?
4. What does the person with whom Mrs Penniman is talking continually argue in Chapter 27?
5. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)