|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the one who always supports Dr. Sloper give him?
(a) To relent in his opposition to Mrs. Penniman's interference.
(b) To apologize to Mr. Townsend.
(c) To apologize to Catherine.
(d) To relent in his opposition to Catherine's marriage.
2. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
(a) His niece and nephew's play time.
(b) His sister's financials.
(c) His niece's and nephew's education.
(d) His sister's mortgage.
3. What does Dr. Sloper cause in his interlocutor in Chapter 8?
4. What does Mrs. Penniman say she might have been in haste to do?
(a) Proposing a secret meeting.
(b) Proposing to elope.
(c) Proposing to marry before the trip.
(d) Proposing that Mr. Townsend follow Catherine.
5. From what city has Mr. Townsend been away?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper refuse to do?
2. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
3. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
4. What does Dr. Sloper suggest Catherine and him do?
5. What does Mrs. Penniman think of Catherine?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)