|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
(a) See Mrs. Almond.
(b) See Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) See Mr. Townsend.
(d) See the judge.
2. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
3. What does Dr. Sloper suggest in teasing in Chapter 6?
(a) That Catherine might elope.
(b) That Mr. Townsend might propose to Catherine.
(c) That Mr. Townsend might be married.
(d) That Mrs. Penniman might have found her next husband.
4. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) That he is selfish.
(b) That he is a nice person.
(c) That he is rich.
(d) Not much.
5. With whom does Dr. Sloper talk in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Townsend.
(b) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister Mrs Almond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Mrs Penniman aware?
2. How many children does Mr. Townsend have?
3. Who does Mr. Townsend bring to meet Catherine?
4. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
5. What does Catherine tell her father?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)