|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is suggested to Dr. Sloper?
(a) That he talk to Townsend's cousin.
(b) That he meet with Mr. Townsend's sister.
(c) That he not try to go against his daughter's choice.
(d) That he look at an old newpaper about the Townsend family.
2. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
(a) His nephew.
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Mr. Townsend.
3. What does Catherine accept in Chapter 15?
(a) That she will never marry.
(b) That she will need to elope.
(c) That she will need to find someone else.
(d) That she will have to wait her father out.
4. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His children.
(d) His sister's children.
5. What does Dr Sloper request in Chapter 13?
(a) That Mrs. Montgomery come to see him at his practice.
(b) To meet with Mrs. Montgomery.
(c) That Mrs. Almond prevent Mr. Townsend from staying at her house.
(d) To meet Mr. Townsend privately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend suggest doing to impress the person he is meeting?
2. Where do Dr. Sloper and Catherine regularly visit according to Chapter 9?
3. Of what does Mr. Townsend say he took charge?
4. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
5. What does Dr. Sloper tease Catherine about?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)