|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
2. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine?
(a) That her father is out to get him.
(b) That her father wants her married.
(c) That her father likes him.
(d) That her father wounded him.
3. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Catherine to forgo?
(a) Her father's consent.
(b) Mr. Townsend's refusal to marry without her father's consent.
(c) Her father's advice.
(d) Her father's will.
4. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
(a) That her father likes him.
(b) That her father dislikes him.
(c) That her father is a great man.
(d) That he wants to marry her.
5. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) At tea time.
(c) At night.
(d) During lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper decide he needs to do?
2. Who is Marian marrying?
3. Who does Dr. Sloper find in the room with the person with whom he wants to talk ?
4. What does Catherine agree to do?
5. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)