|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(b) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mrs. Almond.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
2. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
(a) That her realism will influence Catherine.
(b) That her narcissism will influence Catherine.
(c) That her romanticism will influence Catherine.
(d) That her feminism will influence Catherine.
3. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
(a) Entertaining her cousin's fiance.
(b) Looking out the window.
(c) Talking to Mr. Townsend.
(d) Sitting and listening.
4. How is Catherine towards others?
5. What does Catherine try to do, but fails?
(a) Make her father change his mind.
(b) Buy a horse.
(c) Rent an appartment.
(d) Take a loan out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr Sloper in Chapter 1?
2. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
3. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
4. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
5. What does Catherine hope to accomplish?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)