|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
(a) Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mr. Townsend.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
2. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
(a) A loan.
(b) To marry her for her money.
(c) A horse.
(d) Access to Dr. Sloper's rich patients.
3. Where is Mr. Townsend a guest in Chapter 7?
(a) Washington Square.
(b) The St. Thomas Church.
(c) The Almond's house.
(d) Mrs. Montgomery's.
4. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(a) Hard working.
5. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
(a) That he will not allow his daughter to marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) That her brother will not bother her again.
(c) That her house will be fixed.
(d) That her children will go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after giving birth to her daughter does Sloper's wife die?
2. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
3. What is Catherine state of mind at the start of Chapter 17?
4. What does Catherine spend Mr. Townsend's visit doing?
5. How does Catherine grow up to be in the eyes of her father?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)