|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
(a) Her friend. Caroline.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What worries Mr. Townsend about Mrs Penniman's advice?
(a) That Dr. Sloper would cut Catherine off completely.
(b) That Catherine would not have her mother's money.
(c) That Dr. Sloper would call the police.
(d) That Catherine would not have a place to live.
3. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
(a) His children.
(b) His sister's children.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) His sister.
4. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
(a) His cousin.
(b) Dr. Sloper.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
5. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
(a) On Mondays.
(b) On Sundays.
(c) On Tuesdays.
(d) On Wednesdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
2. What does Mrs Penniman tell Catherine?
3. When does Catherine speak to her father in Chapter 11?
4. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
5. Who does Mr. Townsend come to meet in Chapter 12?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)