|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
(a) In the 1830's.
(b) In the 1840's.
(c) In the 1810's.
(d) In the 1820's.
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Mrs. Almond.
3. What does Catherine want to do on behalf of Mr. Townsend?
(a) Take a loan.
(b) Talk to her father.
(c) Talk to his sister.
(d) Buy a horse.
4. Who introduces Catherine to Mr. Townsend?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her best friend, Caroline.
(d) Her father.
5. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
(a) His sister.
(b) His children.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) His sister's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine learn from Mrs. Penniman?
2. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
3. How long after the party does Mr Townsend go see Catherine?
4. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
5. To whom does Catherine see Mr. Townsend talk?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)