|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Sloper insist Mr Townsend wants?
(a) To marry her for her money.
(b) A horse.
(c) A loan.
(d) Access to Dr. Sloper's rich patients.
2. Where does Dr. Sloper's younger sister live?
(a) Two towns over.
(b) In Boston.
(c) Across town.
(d) On the same street.
3. What does Catherine want to do on behalf of Mr. Townsend?
(a) Buy a horse.
(b) Talk to her father.
(c) Take a loan.
(d) Talk to his sister.
4. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
(a) That he will not allow his daughter to marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) That her house will be fixed.
(c) That her brother will not bother her again.
(d) That her children will go to college.
5. What does Mr. Townsend say he does not want to do any longer?
(a) Cross paths with her father.
(b) Talk to Mrs. Penniman.
(c) Go to Washington Square.
(d) Talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Catherine to forgo?
2. What does Dr. Sloper accuse Mr Townsend of doing?
3. What does Catherine accept in Chapter 15?
4. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
5. What does Mr. Townsend teach to his sister's children?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)