|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Catherine close?
(a) Her best friend Caroline.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousins.
2. What does Dr. Sloper grow concerned about regarding his sister?
(a) That her narcissism will influence Catherine.
(b) That her realism will influence Catherine.
(c) That her romanticism will influence Catherine.
(d) That her feminism will influence Catherine.
3. What does Mrs Penniman encourage Catherine to do?
(a) Continue to send messages through Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Continue to see Mr. Townsend.
(c) Continue to persuade her father.
(d) Continue to send love letters.
4. How old is Catherine when Dr. Sloper invites his widowed sister to live with them temporarily?
5. What does Catherine insist on knowing?
(a) What Mrs. Almond is planning.
(b) What Mrs. Penniman is planning.
(c) What Mrs. Penniman and Mr. Townsend discussed.
(d) What Dr. Sloper is planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Sloper's younger sister marry?
2. How is Mrs. Montgomery's house according to Chapter 14?
3. When do Dr. Sloper and Catherine make their regular visit according to Chapter 9?
4. Where does Mr. Townsend meet Catherine in Chapter 5?
5. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)