|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs Montgomery describe her brother?
(a) Hard working.
2. How does Catherine feel when close to Mr. Townsend?
3. What does Dr. Sloper pledge to Mrs. Montgomery?
(b) A horse.
(c) Work on her home.
(d) His support.
4. What does Mr. Townsend say he does not want to do any longer?
(a) Cross paths with her father.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Talk to Mrs. Penniman.
(d) Go to Washington Square.
5. What does Dr. Sloper assure Mrs Montgomery?
(a) That he will not allow his daughter to marry Mr. Townsend.
(b) That her brother will not bother her again.
(c) That her house will be fixed.
(d) That her children will go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Sloper marry Miss Catherine Harrington?
2. What does Mrs Penniman arrange to do in secret?
3. What does Mrs. Penniman say in the secret meeting in Chapter 16?
4. How is Catherine towards others?
5. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)