|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Mr. Townsend receive sympathy?
(b) Mrs. Penniman.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Dr. Sloper.
2. With whom does Mr. Townsend correspond regularly?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Penniman.
(b) Mrs. Almond.
(c) Mrs. Penniman.
3. How is Catherine towards others?
4. What is Dr. Sloper told about Mr. Townsend?
(a) Not much.
(b) That he is rich.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he is a nice person.
5. Why is Mr. Townsend looking for work?
(a) He wants to keep busy.
(b) He wants to make a difference in the world.
(c) He lost his small fortune.
(d) He wants to impress his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Townsend tell Catherine after talking to her father?
2. What does Mrs. Penniman encourage Mr. Townsend to do?
3. For what does Mr. Townsend not provide?
4. What does the person Mr. Townsend meets do in response to his visit?
5. Who does Dr Sloper offend?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)